ten

(Third Person P.O.V)

^^^^^^^

He walked in with his arm around her shoulder, she on the other hand was in the middle of telling him a story. A big one I'm guessing since she did not even notice that he wasn't even paying the slightest attention.
Instead he glared at a particular barista . Harry, was his name, he was the one that served me earlier.

They both ordered as he paid. He whispered something into her ear probably guessing it was find us a seat.
Harry on the other hand noticed the two together he also glared at the guy as he mixed a drink.

He called their names to pick up their drinks, she automatically sprinted from her seat I guessed not only for the frap.

Her company on the other hand rolled his eyes and he got up later behind her.

"Hey Harry, didn't know you worked here!" She cheered as she took a sip of her drink.

"Yeah, it's not bad, I mean you're here now so my day is 10 times better." He winked.

From my view the two obviously had some chemistry together.

Little did he know that Amelia was mine.

I walked out of the coffee shop and into my van.

I don't understand how she can just play me this way.

Now it's my turn for a game.

We'll see who can truly become the champion.

-

A/N

Hey I know this is so short. But this is just a small filler and hints for what is going to come.

Next is all going to unravel, and the title will kinda make sense, though most thought it was gonna be about harry being the unknown person huh?

Thank you so much to any that have read or voted so far it means so much!