1.

Todoroki thinks that maybe they shouldn't have stepped in to hold off the villains until the pros arrive. He'd thought it was a great idea, but in fact it's probably the worst one he's had yet.

It turns out that these villains aren't just petty criminals like they'd thought before they'd stepped in. They're not the League of Villains bad, but they're still pretty bad. Though, as Todoroki has realized, they're not quite evenly matched - it's four villains against five heroes in training, so the odds are in the teenagers' favor.

However, the villains are much tougher than the five UA students had been expecting them to be and things quickly become difficult. They're holding up well, but the villains are still quite strong. Todoroki, Midoriya and Iida each are taking on their own villains, while Uraraka and Asui take down the fourth one together, combining their skills and using their quirks the best they can.

And it all started because the five of them just wanted to have fun and hang out together on their free day off of school. And then on their way back to the dorms, they encountered some villains who thought they could get away with terrorizing civilians by destroying their homes, threatening to kill them or worse, and, well, everything else that comes in a villain's threat. And it didn't matter if these threats were just bluffs, they had to take it seriously, didn't they?

Iida wanted them to wait for the pros after he'd quickly contacted Aizawa, even though they're allowed to fight since they have their hero licenses, but even so- Midoriya sprang into action without a second thought and Todoroki followed behind with Uraraka. Asui and Iida joined them with a bit of reluctance after that, and soon they were all fighting, keeping the villains at bay and saving the bystanders the best they could.

Todoroki now dodges an attack while keeping an eye on his classmates to send some ice their way as a shield if needed. The villain he's fighting isn't particularly strong though and his quirk is more of an appearance thing, so Todoroki easily captures him in an ice prison after a short amount of time spent fighting him.

Frost is creeping up his arm, so Todoroki takes a moment to warm himself up before coming over to help Iida, who seems to be having a hard time with his villain.

Todoroki sends an ice attack to freeze the villain's legs to the ground, giving Iida just enough time to dash forward and land a devastating kick to the villain's head and shoulder area, effectively knocking him out. With another villain down, Iida stops on one knee for a moment to catch his breath.

"You help Uraraka and Asui," Todoroki begins, clasping Iida's shoulder and helping him to his feet. "I'm gonna go give Midoriya a hand."

Iida responds with a quick nod and heads over to where the girls are fighting. Todoroki's eyes dart over to where Midoriya seems to be holding off the ringleader of this group of villains. A few of his hits miss his target, but he's still doing quite well anyway.

Todoroki runs over, ready to jump into the fight despite feeling exhausted from the constant use of his quirk. He reaches Midoriya, who's breathing heavily and wiping blood away from his mouth, and stops beside him, staring up at the villain.

The villain comes at them and it takes Todoroki only a couple seconds to figure out the guy's quirk- he can protrude blades from his skin and even throw them, which makes him quite dangerous. One of them is thrown at him so quickly that he doesn't even have a single second to react before it's buried in his skin, protruding from his stomach. Damn.

He doesn't have time to dwell on the pain, but he knows his wound won't be fatal so he ignores it for now, simply pulling the blade out and dropping it to the ground. He knows it's probably not the best idea, but he figures that at least the blade can't be forced further into him to do more damage.