walk in

A/n just say I am making you all 16 for this story also this might not be 100% accurate to the movie but I am working with what I remember
------------------------------------

My name is (y/n) (l/n) I am 16 years old and I go to Shermer high school some may say im an angle some may say im a badass and most people think im a punk well let's be fair there not wrong.

I have a small skill that can ruin people's lives if I wanted to im a great blackmailer  I have dirt on everyone even our so-called great Principle.

Honestly don't blackmail people when I want to I do it if I really really need to but that's not the reason why I got detention today I got detention because my over erratic friend Billie blabbed to the teachers that I was doing weed in the girl/boys bathroom.

Okay let's be fair I didn't really do it But for Vernon, he thinks it's true he's a stupid wanna-be 'good guy' nope he the devil himself and doesn't care what he says to students he caused a kids life because of his selfishness not only that but he raped a teacher causing her to move to another state!

That's fucked, anyways im talking out of my house to go to hell I mean School this is just gonna be another day we're John bender decided to mess with me...

(Little did reader know they were going to be with other people)

When i got there i see three different cars one being the school's jock Andrew i think his name is next to be my close friend Allison I knew of about her parent hating her witch didn't supirse me when they drove off before she could say goodbye.

Next was Brian a kid that helped me pass my math exam and then out of know where a car almost hitting John bender stops full force he honks even tho he was in a school zone but what shocked me the most was that Claire the high school's Queenie gets out of that car like 2 minutes after it stopped.

Okay well this is going to be interesting I walked into the school sat down at the far end of one of the two rows of three desks it was the middle one on the right, i was sitting right behind jocky here and Queenie.

I placed my jacket down and sighed waiting for Vernon to walk in and tell what we'ed be doing just i was gonna draw i hear shuffling by the librarian's desk and see bender fucking around with her shit making a small mess.

He kicks Brian out of his seat and sits where he sat Brian sits on the first row on the left and shifts uncomfortably just on cue Satan himself walks in i mean Vernon Walks in.

Clapping his hands together he processes to speak "Well..." He pauses for second and continues " Well. here we are! I wanted to congratulate you on being on time..." Clair raises her hand and said " um sir i dont think i suppose to be in here i know this is detection but I think i dont belong in here.." i clicked my tongue I look over to the side and waited for Vernon's response he ignores her and continues "it is exactly Seven-oh-six. you have exactly eight hours and fifty-four minutes to think about why you are in here. to ponder the error of your ways" 

bender spits in the air and catches it I look back at bender he winks at me i roll my eyes and looked at Queenie she's just as grossed out as i was but i was kinda impressed as well  ".. and you may not talk. your will not move from your seats" he said as Brian was trying to move he moves back Vernon looks my way walked towards bender and said " and you will not sleep" as he finished he sit bender up.

" now everyone were going to do something a little different today. were going to write an essay---- of no less---- then a thousand words describing me you think you are.' 'shit have no idea who i think i am' "is this a test" asked bender i rolled my eyes and continues to listen, Vernon passes paper and pencils and taken no notice to bender.