have you ever been felt up over the bra?

after all of that, I see the clock and it Reads a quarter to eight,

I looked over and saw Bender, lighting his shoe on fire and lighting a cigarette with his shoe the smell of burning silicon " can i have a smoke?" he looked over at me smirked and hands me one lighting it with one of his matches, as I inhale the smoke looked over I see Claire thinking maybe daydreaming not sure,

smoking some more of the cigarette I see Johnson playing with his balls i looked a little disturbed and looked away 'gross...' I looked over at Andrew playing with his sweatshirt strings, I looked over to see that cute girl with the cute squeak pulling a string around her finger and making it turn purple I inhaled more of the smoke looking at bender again he's put the flames on his shoe out.

He then plays air guitar making me smile a little I looked at the basket case she's drawing I flicked some of the ashes of and fanned it away from me i looked at Andrew, he's playing paper football He cheers silently basket case shakes dandruff from her hair onto her picture interesting i sighed when i finished my smoke i started to fall asleep I was not the only one falling asleep everyone falls asleep.

It wasn't that hard to go to sleep since there was nothing to do.

*in a dream*

I heard screams coming from my mother I run downstairs I saw my mother the night she died and my father.

A man i new all to well comes into view my mother cries at me to leave my father trying to get him away "are you the devil?" I asked him "you have no idea," he says with a wicked grin he shoots both my parents under cold blood.

I tried running but i fail to do so i was stuck i felt like i was going to drown the sticky mess of black tar was all I was able to inhale and it burned.

I thrash in this fucking shit i finally go through the tar-like substance and now im on a chair tide and chained i thrashed some more screaming through the clothed bandana.

In walks in him i shall never say his name "were is it" he asked me taking off the bandana "like hell ill fucking tell you!" I screamed at him even tho i was dreaming i felt the pain when he hit me right acrossed the face.

"know i need you to WAKE UP!"
I i was confused "wake up" this time is sounded like Vernon.

"Wake up!" I herd Vernon I did jolt a little but stayed still I also felt something warm on my back but i didn't move it then he say's " Who has to go to the lavatory?" Everyone raises their hands, I looked at the clock, it now says 10:22, I hear Andrew stretching I decided to draw when I hear Bender tearing pages out of a book He is tossing them around "That's real intelligent." said Andrew

"You're right...it's wrong to destroy literature..." He continues to tear pages out " It's such fun to read...and, Molet really pumps my nads!" i laughed and pronounce it correctly " Mol-yare." then Johnson said, "I love his work." Bender tosses the rest of the pages at Johnson He picks up the card catalogue drawer and begins to take cards out making someone job ten times harder " Big deal...nothing to do when you're locked in a vacancy..." Andrew feels the need to say's something " Speak for yourself..."

I decided to stay to my self as john say's "Do you think I'd speak for you? I don't even know your language!" Andrew turns to Claire " Hey, you grounded tonight?" Claire shrugs " I don't know, my mom said I was but my dad told me to just blow her off." 'shit they're still at it with that' Andrew continues "Big party at Stubbies, parents are in Europe. Should be pretty wild..." Claire looked interested and said "Yeah?" Andrew then said, " Yeah, can you go?"

she shakes her head and said, " I doubt it..." Andrew tilts his head " How come?" she continues " Well 'cause if I do what my mother tells me not to do, it's because my father says it's okay. There's like this whole big monster deal, it's endless and it's a total drag. It's like any minute... divorce..."