Chapter One

Hello my lovely people! I would like to see the to thank you guys for reading and giving the book a go. 👍👌

Above is the very gorgeous Kallie 💁

***

20 years later

'Dad? Mum?' Kallie called out as she entered the dining room where both her mother, Persephone, and father, Hades, sat at the table. Her parents didn't look a day over 30. Kallie always thought it odd how a child of a God can only grow to a certain age then stop the ageing process all together, making them look the same age as her.

'Yes honey?' Hades replied to his daughter as he patted the seat on his right. 'Come sit'

Kallie waltzed over and sat on her chair. 'I have something to ask'

'Go ahead sweetie' Persephone coaxed.

'Can I have a party for my 20th birthday? It's just I've never had one and I've only met the Gods and Goddesses I have because they are working and have to leave quick. I'm lonely. Please' Kallie begged to her parents, mostly her father.

'No' Hades simply stated.

'But-' Kallie began but Hades cut her off.

'No'

'Why dad? What did I do? Why do you keep me prisoner? I'm sick of being trapped with nobody here!' Kallie shouted as she stood up and slammed her hands on the table. 'I'm sick of this!'

'Honey we only meant to keep safe' Persephone began but her daughter cut her off.

'From what Mum? Honestly, every evil being is down here in the Underworld. Mum, I'm probably safer at Olympus with the others. Please!' Kallie begged frantically.

Hades looked at his only daughter who was now crying in her mothers embrace and sighed 'How about a compromise?'

Persephone and Kallie turned and looked at him. Kallie wiped her tested stained cheeks 'What time of compromise?'

'Your mother, yourself and I shall go to Olympus on the date of your 20th birthday, a week from now, and will have a party but only if you have a bodyguard with you at all times' Hades explained with a strong voice of authority.

Kallie looks too him in disbelief. 'A bodyguard?'

'No whining. Bodyguard or no party. What will it be honey?' Hades asked taking her into his arms.

'A bodyguard is fine. I'm sorry I yelled at you both' Kallie said bowing her head.

'It's alright' Persephone said as lifted her daughters gaze to her and kissed her daughters forehead. 'Go to your room and relax, take a nap or something'

'Okay. I love you guys' Kallie said as she bid farewell to her parents and walked out of the room.

Once it was clear she was gone Hades let out a long groan. Persephone sighed and sat on his lap. 'She's not my little girl anymore' Hades whispered.

Persephone sent him a soft smile and kissed his cheek. 'She'll always be your little girl baby'

'But she's grown into a woman now. Oh my god. This is harder than when she got her first period. I cried because she had grown up... Apparently I didn't know the full capacity of growing up huh?' Hades said in a soft voice.

'She can't stay your little girl forever. She needs to be free, find a man and be in love' Persephone explained whilst rubbing his shoulders.

'NO! THERE WILL BE NO POSSIBLE BOYFRIENDS OR HUSBANDS!' Hades yelled, mainly to himself. He did like the thought of another man in his daughters life. He didn't blame them though, she was the definition of beauty with her curvaceous yet slim figure, full lips and luscious blonde hair. Even a father could see that a man would want her a mile away, especially Hades.