Chapter 12

Alexandra's POV

"Alexa! Omg shit." Brandon took my hand but I flinched.

"Ow." I closed my eyes trying to keep my tears . The guards, after seeing my state, ran towards me .

"Stop. I got this." Brandon said and scooped me up in his arms.

"Louis! GET THE DOCTOR."

"Brandon I'm fi- ow!"

"You're not fine Alexa."

"Brandon what happened." Lea came running towards us.

"She fell." He replied not looking at her. "I'm taking her to the infirmary."

"Don't worry Lea I'm sure it's just a scratch."

"Laura go get Lady Regina and Duke Jake."

Once we were at the infirmary Brandon put me on the bed. My hand was bloodied and a big scratch was visible on it.

"Hello Lady Alexandra ."

"Hey doctor."

"Doctor Lorenzo she fell."

"Yes your highness I will clean her wounds." Brandon nodded and watched silently as the doctor bandages my hand.

"My leg hurt." I winced. The nurse revealed my legs from under the gown and a big stick was inside my leg while lots of blood were going out.

"Omg!"

"Shit." Brandon was up on his feet and came closer to me.

"Alex!" A freaking mom entered the room along with dad and Lea .

"We'll have to get this out. My Lady you should bare the pain." I nodded closing my eyes. After 30 agonizing seconds the doctor was able to get the stick out.

"It's okay sweetheart." My mom kissed my head. I was sweating from the amount of pain I was enduring.

"We'll have to close the wound. My lady lay your back on the bed and close your eye. It will take only 5 minutes because the wound isn't very deep."

"Okay." I laid my back and closed my eyes.

|||

"We're done."

"Thank you doctor." I said and tried to stand up.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm standing up Brandon."

"No stay I'll take you to your room."

"No it's ok-"I was scooped by Brandon, again, and he started walking towards my room. I was so tired. I put my head on his chest with my hand next to it. I felt Brandon stiffening, and he stopped for a second. He then continued walking until we reached his room.

"That's not my room."

"I know but you are hurt."

"So? A maid can stay with me."

"No I'll take care of you." Okay then. I nodded and he set me on the bed.

"I'll tell a maid to come help you to change your clothes." He left the room and after some time a maid entered the room.

|||

I woke up thirsty. It was 9 o'clock in the morning. My arm and leg were throbbing. I opened my eyes fully and was met by a very hot shirtless guy. I was about to scream but then I remembered yesterday night's events. I studied him well. He looked peaceful and the frown always visible on his face was gone. I traced his face with my thumb and he shuddered. I left the bed and entered the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth and washed my face. I wore my gown and limped to my room.

"Lady Alexandra are you okay?"

"Yes Conor." I said annoyed remembering he will follow me from now on.

"Let me help you." I nodded and he scooped me in his arm. Unlike with Brandon I was uncomfortable being in his arms, although I should be thankful to him. Once we arrived to my room I let out a breath of relief. He put me on the bed, bowed and left.

"Ugh why do I have to be so clumsy." I face palmed myself.

"Because you're an idiot." Harry was standing at my door smirking at me.

"When did you come?"

"An hour ago I came to see you but you were not here. Instead you were cuddling with your fiancé." His smirk grew wider.

"How did Conor let you into Brandon's room?"

"Well sister I have my ways." He plopped on the bed next to me.

"Well brother I hate you."

"No you don't." He hugged me. I patted his back.

"I love you baby brother."

"I love you too big sis. Now come on breakfast is ready."

"But I can't wal-"

"Breakfast is ready outside your door." My mouth formed an 'oh' .  "Thanks to me being smart I told Laura to prepare the breakfast for you." I have the best brother in the world. But I won't admit it to him.

|||

"I'm full."

"Me too." We were done eating and we were just laying on my bed. Usually Harry doesn't bond with me but today he seemed different. He's worried about me.

"Lady Alexandra has a visitor." I looked at Harry confused .

"Let him come in."

"Hello Alexandra!"

"Elena." I said with venom. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to make sure you're fine." She smirked.

"What the fuck are you doing here bitch?"

"Harry calm down."

"I want to talk with her. Privately." Harry looked at me and I nodded saying it's fine.

"If you do or say anything bad to my sister I swear I'll kill you." She just smirked and he left the room.

"What do you want Elena?"

"I'm here just to tell that I really miss Brandon." I raised an eyebrow at her. "I know I made a mistake and I know the letter I sent to you was shit. But please help me to gain him back."

"I'm his fiancé. How do you expect me to help you?"

"Alex I know you are not in love. I can see it in your eyes."

"Elena I don't know what to say." We were cut off by Brandon barging into the room.

"You bitch! What are you doing here?!" The royal guards were waiting outside my room.

"Relax Brandon I just wanted to talk with Alex."

"I clearly said don't come to this castle! Who let you in?! Conor I want her out NOW!"

"I'll leave by myself." She stood up and left the room.

"What did she want?"

"She wants you back." I said calmly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out "A NEW WORLD" real quick. 💗
Vote and comment.
❤️❤️