Chapter 46

Alexandra's POV

"Hello sweetheart." Brandon said entering my room.

"Brandon." I squealed like a kid on Christmas and jumped on him.

"I'll take w shower and come okay?"

"Okay." He kissed my forehead and entered the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and closed my eyes. This has always been my dream. To welcome my husband. But I never thought he would be the king.

"Why are you smiling?" I was startled.

"That was a fast shower." I told him.

"I couldn't stay away from you longer." I rolled my eyes.

"That's sho cheesy." He chuckled and dropped the towel. "Brandon." I scolded him covering my eyes.

"It's not like you have never seen it before." He said.

"Yeah but still." I screamed.

"Oh come on babe." He rolled his eyes. He slowly came towards me.

He was above me in a second and took my hands and locked them above my head with his hand. He started kissing my neck and I shivered. He then kissed me on the lips while his free hand roamed my body.

"It's gonna be a very long night." He whispered huskily in my ear.

And indeed it was a long night full of love.

|||

"Get up sweetheart." I opened my eyes to see Brandon looking at me with a smile.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked him in a sleepy voice.

"Early? It's noon sweetheart. Plus I have a kingdom to run." He replied amused.

"Noon? I should get going!" I jumped from the bed.

"Why? Where are you going?" He asked with a frown.

"To visit your grandparents! It has been awhile since we last saw them." I shrugged.

"I'll come with you." He said getting up.

"You're dressed." I said shocked.

"Well unlike you princess I had a meeting at 8 in the morning. I was up at 7." He smirked.

"You have too much energy." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm a king I should have all the energy." He chuckled. "Come on sweetheart get ready. I have a meeting in 2 hours." I nodded and went inside the bathroom.

I took a very much needed shower. I brushed my teeth and put the towel around my body and another one on my hair.

I left the bathroom to get dressed. I put on a beautiful yellow dress and decided to put my tiara after drying my hair with the towel and brushing it.

 I put on a beautiful yellow dress and decided to put my tiara after drying my hair with the towel and brushing it