Chapter 32

Alexandra's POV

After 4 hours I was laying on my bed. It was 3 o'clock and still Brandon wasn't here yet. I asked for him but Conor said that he is very busy in his office. Apparently there's something urgent. I didn't mind him taking his time as long as he's okay. I closed my eyes maybe I could sleep a bit.

"Alexa? Are you asleep?" I looked at Brandon. I didn't hear him entering the room.

"Hi." I said. He sat on the bed next to me and kissed my head.

"I'm sorry I was late." He said truthfully.

"It's okay. Did you eat?" He looked tired.

"No."

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He looked at me and shook his head. I hugged him and he laid his head on my chest. "Everything will be okay." I soothed him.

"The coronation day is in 2 days Alexandra."

"That's great." His face fell. "What's the matter?"

"It means we should get married in 2 days since no one knew about Graceland's incident." I looked at him blankly. Will I be happy if we get married? Am I ready? I don't know. I really don't.

"I know you're not ready for marriage. It's okay we'll cancel it. It will be only for coronation." He said playing with my hair.

"Let's rest for know. We don't know what might happen these 2 days." He smiled and nodded. I loved this side of Brandon. The caring, loving and smiling Brandon.

|||

"YOUR HIGHNESS." We woke up to someone banging on the door. Every time we sleep something bad happens. I looked at an alarmed Brandon with fright.

"Stay here Alexa! I'll be back in few." He said sternly. Brandon opened the door and close it fast. I didn't hear what they're talking about but I heard feet running around.

I got dressed fast and left the room. Obviously I wasn't going to wait for him doing nothing while danger might be present.

"Lady Alexandra." I turned to see Conor. Oh hell no. I sped up and ran downstairs.

"What's wrong?" I asked one of the maids.

"Elena is very angry. She brought her father's guards and are attacking the castle." The color was drained from my face. I looked around to see the soldiers running towards the castle's doors.

"Alex!" Ace and Lea were running towards me. "Don't. Stay here." Ace said sternly.

"Uncle Ace but Brandon i-"

"Brandon will be fine Alex stay here with Lea." I looked at him in doubt.

"I got a letter from your mother they said they wanted to do some things back home. They'll be here on your wedding day." She squealed and I frowned. She noticed that and continued. "It's not the time let's go to the tower."

"Why?"

"We could watch what's happening without getting hurt."

"Okay." I followed her upstairs and after a couple of minutes we were up. I was breathing hardly.

"Look." Lea said pointing at something.

I saw Brandon dodging a sword. He then grabbed the guy from behind and made him kneel. He put his sword around his neck. Ace came to them and looked around he then shouted a stop. Everyone stopped.

"Retreat or we'll kill him." Apparently this guy is someone important. They all comply and retreated backwards.

"That's my son." She looked at him with pride. I smiled with relief. Thank god. Brandon let the man go and he ran towards his guards. The soldiers cheered chanting Brandon's name.

"Let's go back down." I groaned because there are so many stairs.

|||

"You were brave down there." I was with Brandon in our room resting after all these events.

"Well that was child's play down there." He smirked and I laughed at him. Suddenly Brandon was on top of me.

"You've been a bad girl Alexa." He said putting his head in my neck. His breath tickled me. I gulped.

"What have I done." I said in one breath.

"I told you to stay here didn't I?" He bit my neck and I shivered. He then looked into my eyes our noses touching.

"I-I-"

"Shh." Then he kissed me. The kiss wasn't slow it was full of hunger. He bit my lip and I gasped. We both fought for dominance but he won of course. His hand slid down my waist and rested there.

We pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes with a stupid smile on our face. He laid next to me and put his hand on my tummy. I looked at it and blushed.

"One day you'll have my child in here." I hid my face with my hands and he laughed.

At that moment I made my mind.

I will marry him.

|||

"Brandon. Wake up." I woke up early this morning. I was excited to tell Brandon about my decision.

"Okay I'm up." He sat on the bed and looked at me. Suddenly I was nervous. "Are you okay?" He was by my side in a second.

"I want.... to marry you." I said not looking at him.

"W-what?" He asked in disbelief.

"If you don't wa-" he picked me up and twirled me. I laughed and hugged him.

"Of course I want. I'm no longer the old Brandon Alexa. I changed. I changed for you. Ever since I felt that I will lose you I started fearing it. I felt a pull towards you. Something more than just a 'like you' it was more a 'love you'. And I do Alexandra Maria Marlowe. I love you." I had tears in my eyes. I never thought I would hear such words from Brandon.

"I love you too Brandon." I said.

"Now let's do it this way." I looked at him confused. He kneeled in front of me. "Alexandra, the girl who changed me, will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

|||

"Mom you're back!" I said running to her.

"We're going dress shopping." She beamed.

"Glad to know you forgot us." Harry said. I laughed and hugged him.

"You were with me dimwit." I rolled my eyes.

"Still!"

I turned to dad.

"Well I won't cry but I'm glad you're getting married to Brandon." He said hugging me.

"I love you dad."

"I love you too sweetheart." He whispered in my hair.

"Hey ." I said to the twins and hugged them.

"Come on let's go." Lea said and we followed her to the carriage.

"Alexa!" I tuned around to see Brandon.

"Yes?"

"Be safe." He kissed my forehead.

"I will. Don't worry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote and comment.
❤️❤️