When they met

It was a normal sunny day in the fire nation and Ursa and her parents were at their house. Her father was tending to their plants they have. Then all of a sudden there was a knock on their door. Her father Jinzuk went to get the door and saw fire lord Azulon and one of his sons Ozai.
Jinzuk was surprised to see them and at their house. He greeted them and welcome them into their home. " Fire lord Azulon it's a pleasure to see you at our home." Then his daughter Ursa comes out. " Fire lord Azulon."
" Oh Ursa is it, rise up and let us have a look of you ."
Then Ursa stands up. Azulon looks over at Jinzuk, " Your wife raised your daughter more beautiful than the flowers!" She looks over at Azulon and smiles. " we've had a great deal of trouble finding Avatar Roku's descendants, it's as if he wanted yous to say hidden."
" But the effort was worthwhile, the stages tell me that the pairing of Roku's granddaughter and my own son and that will have a bloodline of great power and that would help my family rule on for centuries after I am gone."
When Azulon said all of that Ursa was surprised and didn't know what to say. Then she looked over at her father then over to Azulon. " Ursa may I introduce you to fire prince Ozai my second son, he has a proposal for you."
Ursa smiles a little after she hears that about Ozai. Then Jinzuk speaks up " that is wonderful news but both of them would possible need time to get to know each other right??" Azulon smiles a bit " right they would, how about tomorrow ?" Jinzuk looks over at Ursa and she thinks for a minute, " that is fine with me ." Ozai and Ursa look at each other and smiles .
Azulon is glad that this is going to happen " well then we will pick up Ursa tomorrow morning ." Jinzuk agrees, " okay tomorrow morning." Then Azulon and Ozai leave their home.
Ursa's mother Rina comes out and asked what all happened. Then Ursa said everything that happened. Rina is excited that Fire lord Azulon and Ozai were that their house. She is happy on what is all happening.
Ursa is a little happy for tomorrow and she is glad that her parents are happy for her. But she also wonders what tomorrow will be like when she spends the day with Ozai.