3

'Ugh, I fell asleep.'

(Y/N) noticed that he was the only person in the room and he immediately stood up.

'I felt like I'm forgetting something.'

He scratched his head and thinking about it when he suddenly realized that he needs to go to the gym.

He ran but didn't even notice one bit of the dust and smoke that was happening behind him that was caused by him.

'I won't play but I'm still applying for the team. Holy shit'

He pushed as loud as he can the door in the gym. The people inside got startled and stared at him like he did something foolish.

"Sorry for intruding and for being late." the male said and pant lightly. He saw some people who are naked and the girl who was at the entrance earlier.

"Uh, what's happening?" (Y/N) said as they continued to stare at him and getting weirded out by the guys' naked bodies.

"Oh! You must be (Y/N)-kun, you're just in time. Come here." The girl was the first one who answered him. A bit hesitant, (Y/N) walked to where the group of freshmen was and awkwardly stood there.

"I'm the Boy Basketball Club's coach, Riko Aida. Nice to meet you." The coach said with a smile. (Y/N) smiled back and greeted her.

"I know you're applying for a manager's position but can you please take off your shirt?" The female ask as if it was just normal request that can be ask from everyone.

"Eh?!" (Y/N) who process what she said was taken aback by her boldness. Noticing everyone just looking at him, he hesitate for a sec before pulling it off and got a bit uncomfortable by the coach's and everyone's stare. Everyone from the room got their cheeks red and some quickly looked away but embarrassed.

The male is actually a handsome guy. Too handsome if you asked them, they give him that. But his body is godly made and hot. It was just perfect and pretty muscle that isn't nasty to looked at.

Riko got a bit distracted but face quickly shook by the increasing high stats and seeing this person's abilities. This is just like the generation of miracles– nope, this guy got it way more high than anyone. This guy... is a monster.

"Unbelievable." She said without thinking as she got that crazy look on her face. The numbers ain't stopping. This is the first time her ability to see through people's stat failed to give an exact number to someone.

The players noticed the coach and ask her about what's the matter. (Y/N) whose getting cold, wore his shirt.

(Y/N) now noticed two familiar faces.

"Oh! Kagami Taiga from America?" He asked even he knew the answer and pointed a finger to the two-toned male hair who has still a blush on his face. His face quickly changed into scowl and clueless why this person knew him. Of course (Y/N) didnt mind him and turned to the blue-haired short guy that was a bit surprised that someone noticed him.

"And nice to see you again, Kuroko Tetsuya from Teiko." (Y/N) smiled at him. The group around them freaked out as they noticed Kuroko.

The blue-haired guy only gave him a questionable look.

"Haha! I'm a bit offended by your lack of familiarity but we faced your team before at the semi-finals. You're the one who keeps getting the steals and such, and that I would never forget." A sudden click finally caught onto Kuroko's mind and his eyes widen a little.

"Oh, so you're that monster they're talking about at that time."

"Hmm... I'm flattered that they talk about me but please keep it down from using an ugly nickname for me." (Y/N) still smiling, scratching his nape with a hint of the off-putting tone of his voice for the metaphor they used against him.

"Well, I don't intend to play or exhaust myself here. I'm applying to become this club's manager. Pleased to meet you all." He said and bowed after.

"A male manager?" Someone from the group said.

"Why not play?" It was now the coach who said that. Not really want to waste the gem that she had found.

"Eh? Why not? Playing is tiring but I want to watch people playing basketball, especially if they're really good!" The male happily resonated. The team looked at him funny and weird.

'And I think I would enjoy my sweet time watching these interesting people fight each other'. (Y/N) thought and laughing evilly inside of his head.