Part 11.4

Flash back

Ashi goes outside after getting a call. Randeep who is dancing along with Pia goes to get another drink. He and Rajeev decides to go on the dance floor after as they are kind of feeling hot while Pia is enjoying dancing. But all of a sudden someone comes and gave her a note - Pia, meet me in room 203 near the canteen it's urgent and don't tell anyone. I need your help right now please come soon. 

Ashi

She frowns and leaves from the dance floor. She goes to where Rajeev and Randeep are and tells them that she will be back in few mins they both nods while she goes, however by accident she drops the note near them. 

******

Pia starts walking to room 203 thinking about why Ashi called her there and when she is outside room 203 she opens the door and walks inside to find it empty and is looking around for Ashi when she hears the door close behind. Her heart is beating fast and she slowly turns around to see it is not Ashi but RAJ. She isn't happy seeing him. 

Raj :  Hi, Pia! 

Pia : So, you are the one who wrote that note? 

Raj : Of course because if I didn't write her name you wouldn't have come. 

Pia : What do you want Raj? 

Raj : I want you to keep your mouth closed, Ashi shouldn't know anything. 

Pia : If you think I will hide anything from her and especially what I saw this morning then you are completely mistaken.

Raj : Don't think of doing anything stupid. 

Pia : I just want to know one thing Raj, are you going to tell her the truth or not or shall I do the honour? 

End of Flashback