Part 11.5

Pia : Then..

Flash back

Raj : No I'm not and you won't do anything like that.

Pia : I was so happy to see you at the mall today thought that Ashi would be so happy to see her boyfriend but no she wouldn't be happy to know that the Raj she loves is a deceiver.

Raj : I love her Pia and I won't spare anyone taking her away from me.

Pia : It's my fault Raj. I should have told her earlier that you bloody is doing a drug deal and trying to get Vijay Bhai's and Brijraj uncle's signature onto some fake business deal so that it is easy for you to do all illegal work without getting caught and nobody would suspect because of their successful business and the respect they have in the society. On top of that you were hanging around with another girl promising to marry her and now you are saying yy love her. You don't love her because if you did then you wouldn't think of deceiving her and her family like this.

Raj : YES whatever you said is bloody truth I am trying to do a fake business deal with Vijay and Brij uncle so that my illegal business stays a secret without anyone knowing but they are not ready to start any new project. It's true that if I do deal with them then it will be easy for all my illegal products to come and go out of the country as nobody would suspect them knowing how respected people they are, but this is business and you have to do this for a living. About the girl you are talking about she means nothing. She has been addicted to drugs and knows my secret and claims to love me and I had to pretend to be with her otherwise she will ruin everything. About her then I love her and I don't give you the rights to take her away from me.

Pia : She needs to know the truth Raj and she will know now because I will tell her.

He grabs her arm stopping her from going while she is struggling.

Raj : I wont let anyone come between me and her. Looks like you need to be punished.

He pushes her making her fall on the floor. He loosens his tie and rolls up his shirt sleeves moving towards her. She is still on the floor and is moving away from him and she tries to get up when he moves on top of her and rips her dress sleeves making her scream loudly.

He starts kissing her aggressively on her lips moving down to her neck and then biting it slowly. He then sees her cleavage and in rage starts placing kisses on her cleavage while she is still trying to free herself and is successful. He moves his hands down to pull her dress up when he gasped in pain as she bits on his shoulder very hard that he have to move away from her cursing some words to her in anger.

She slowly gets up and is trying to walk towards the door when he turns her around and slaps her on her face again pushing her on the floor making her fall on her stomach. He bents down and pulls her hair which makes her cry out in pain and this time loudly when all of a sudden they hears someone shout her name and knocking on the door. He curses that person and looked at her.

Raj : Sorry Pia, this punishment was not done fully but I could do something else.

He quickly scans the room but he couldn't find anything so he covers her mouth so she doesn't scream and pulls her up dragging her near the wall.

He leaves her as she falls onto the floor holding the back of her head while Randeep is still trying to break the door.

He quickly makes the exits from the back door where as Randeep finally manages to open the door finding hee in that state with her head bleeding and her dress sleeves ripped. He runs to her and hugs her seeing her in this state.

End of flashback

Pia : Once RD left to find Raj, you came and when I was trying to tell you what happened you took everything in the wrong away but I wish if I told you all this before because if I did the probably things would have been different. You blamed him for something he didn't do. 

  Ashi controls herself : Enough Pia for today! You need to rest properly. 

She gets up and sees everyone looking at her.

Ashi : I have some work, I will come later. 

She turns around and sees Randeep and Rajeev, but just walks away. 

 Pia starts to cry. 

Vijay : She had to know I could have told earlier on when you told me but it was best if she heard it from your mouth.

Pia : I'm worried for her. 

Vijay : Don't worry but you be strong. 

Rajeev : Thank you Pia today you proved RD's innocence in front of Ashi! 

Pia : Ashi misunderstood him because of me I should have told her before. But I thought of giving Raj a chance thinking he will probably tell her the truth but he didn't.

Rajeev : I wonder what she would do. 

Randeep : So this is the Raj she was talking to on the phone! 

Rajeev : Are you trying to say you knew about the affair and still was ready to marry her? :

Randeep :  Well I went with Jagat to the coffee shop as Nandini and Ashi were coming there and we were sitting on the table when she received a call and excused herself and I went after her to hear her speaking to him as she mentioned his name.

Pia : All I know one thing guys she won't take the wrong step this time and I know that culprit will get punished. 

Rajeev : Pia I think u should rest now. 

Pia : No I'm fine. Anyways how have you guys been for the past 3 years? 

Randeep : Good! 

Rajeev : As usual the same.

She feels light talking with them.

*****

Precap-

Ashi apologising to Randeep and asks Raj, if he was in NewYork or not.