Chapter 2

Two and a half months had gone by with out my six favourite boys. I missed all of them so much, expecailly Daehyun. I began to feel bored and lonlier at home without Daehyun's humming, jokes and laughter. I curled up on the couch as I laid my laptop on my lap. Being five months pregnant, I sort of struggled getting my hands on the keyboards than usual.

"Come out already!" I softly chuckled, stroking the miracle in my tummy. I really couldn't wait to see how the baby would look like. Daehyun's lips and voice, my eyes and dimples; it was all exciting.

Remembering Daehyun, I logged onto Skype as it became a daily thing ever since B.A.P left. Daehyun used half of his sleeping time just to video call me every night. I'd always growl at him to rest more as his eye bags got worse and worse each night. He would disobey me and tell me that the baby and I were his priority and that he needed to see us every night. I smiled at his sweet words and let him be.

'Daedae is online' the little Skype pop up read. As per usual, I quickly called him up and he answered in a second.

"Hey babe!" He waved with a big smile. Daehyun was shirtless, reavealing his secret abs that only I and the other boys were able to see.

"Hi!" I smiled with a flying kiss.

"How are my two favourite people in the world?" he asked, leaning closer to the screen.

"We both miss you! Isn't that right honey?" I said, poking on my tummy. I felt a small kick, making me jump in surprise.

"What's wrong?" Daehyun said with worry.

"The baby kicked, I guess it misses you too!" I laughed.

Daehyun let out a relived sigh and laughed along too. "Don't worry, I'll be back in no time!"

Out of no where, Zelo and Youngjae popped up on the screen with their damp hairs.

"Hey! Uncle can't wait to see you!" Zelo beamed, pushing Youngjae out of the screen as Daehyun struggled to be seen.

"The baby can't wait to see you too!" I laughed. "What did you guys do today?"

"We did a performance--"

"Then we went to a water playground!" Zelo popped up, interrupting Youngjae who gave him a offended look. "Youngjae hyung was too scared to go down the big slide!"

Youngjae nudged him hard, hard enough to push him off the bed. "Y-yah! No one needs to know about that!"

Zelo let out a laugh, but painfully as he whined in between his laughter.

"Guys, go play somewhere else, I'm trying to talk with my girlfriend here?" Daehyun demanded them, waving his hand to shoo them away. They obeyed him as they waved goodbye to me and left the room.

Daehyun let out a sigh and shook his head. "Kids..."

"Hey, you're gonna be a father soon, so get used to it!" I reminded him in a joking manner.

"Ah yes, of course." Daehyun agreed with his charming smile.

I let out a sigh as I examined his face. "I wish you were here with me, right now."

Daehyun let out a smile and nodded. "Yeah, I feel the same all the time."

"I like your tan, it's sexy." I noticed his different skin colour.

He let out a shy chuckle. "I went to the beach with Yongguk to go for a tan. Dont't worry, no one saw me half naked!"

I let out a laugh as I laid one hand on my tummy.

"Oh, I have something to say." Daehyun settled down.

I hummed as a response to let him continue.

"We have to stay a little longer in Seoul because of promotions and everything." he said with a frown.

I tried my best not to seem disappointed. "It's alright, I really miss you, but somethings just happen."

"This is why I love you!" he said with his hands lifted high. He kissed the webcam with a big 'mwah' sound.

"You should get some sleep now." I strongly suggested.

"But--"

"No buts, it's an order!" I demanded him, pointing at him.

"Okay okay, only if you sleep too!" he pointed back at me.

I nodded and kissed him goodnight. "Love you!"

"Love you more!" he smiled after kissing the webcam a thousand times. After a few minutes of saying goodbye, we eventually ended the call and we did as we were told; to go to bed.

_______________________________________________________________________

One and a half months had finally flew past. It was the day that my six favourite boys were arriving back to New York; back home.

I excitedly waited in front of the arrival gate. My heart beat faster and louder everytime a minute went by. "Daddy's coming back!" I softly smiled to the miracle in my tummy.

The arrival gate in front slid open, revealing six familiar figures. My whole body lit up after noticing that the six boys were in fact B.A.P. Daehyun ran past the boys, through the pathway and pulled me into a warm, armorous hug that I had been missing for four months. I shut my eyes and inhaled the his smell that I had been craving. He planted a long peck on my fore head before laying his hands on my tummy.

"Daddy's here, daddy's finally here!" he grinned.

"With a new tan!" I chuckled.

The five boys joined us and I greeted each of them with hugs.

"Your uncles are back!" Himchan cheered, poking my tummy.

"Hey, hey, gentle now..." Daehyun playfully scolded Himchan.

"We are finally back in New York!" Jong up celebrated, his arm slung around Zelo's shoulders. "Let's go home now!"

The boys all agreed as they pulled their luggages with them, into the van provided for us by TS. Daehyun hopped in first, then I followed, taking the seat next to him which he gestured me to sit on. I plopped myelf on the seat and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm so happy you're back!" I said under my breath with my eyes closed.

"I'm so happy that you're with me now!" He softly responded as he laid his head on to mine.

My eyelids flickered open, then realizing an unfamiliar spot on his shoulder. "Whoa, I've never seen this before!"

I gently touched the spot, making him jump and grunt.

"Ouch!" he let out with a jump.

"Sorry!" I gasped, stroking his arm.

"It's alright." he grinned to me.

"It's painful?" I asked, examining the spot.

"Yeah, a bit..." he said with an unsure look.

"Maybe you should check it out." I suggested.

"It's fine, all that matters right now is you and our baby. Let's not let anything get in the way, just for now at least." he put on his charming smile and he pulled me closer to him.

Yes, I was completely overjoyed by the arrival of B.A.P, but the spot on Daehyun's shoulder made me feel just a tad insecure. There was just something that didn't seem right.