Axl Rose needs help

It was 3:00 at night. Axl was driving a car. He was very tired after not sleeping in 5 days because he had to record an album with his band. They hadn't got time to sleep.

"Fuck", Axl muttered when he saw a too familiar car following not too far behind.

He pulled over, too tired to start anything stupid that he usually would do in these situations. He sighed in defeat and waited for the police officer to come have a talk with him. Fuckin' cops.

A man with a cop uniform walked up to his window and knocked. Axl rolled his eyes and opened the window, stickin out his tongue.

"You sure did alot of speeding on the road there pal." The officer said in rather loud tone, which was quite annoying to Axl.

"You sure don't get tired while followin' people 'round." Axl muttered.

"I'm just doing my duty, young man. I'm going to have to charge you."

Axl was feeling kind of dizzy.

"Thank you officer." He said in a cheerful tone and threw his whiskey on the poor man.

The cop was shocked and just stood there for a minute. Then he turned red; like a tomato or if he'd been under the sun for too long and got burnt.
"That's it. You're coming with us to the station."

"To the station? For what? I didn't do nuthin" Axl said in innocent voice.

"Pal, please come out of your vehicle right now, or i'm going to have to take you out of there. I don't want to use force."

"And shit", Axl spitted and raised his middle finger.
He took out his secret phone and opened the guns 'n roses band groupchat.

GUNS 'N ROSES HOT BOIS

3:18 AM
AxlTheSexyMan: FUCK U WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME JUST MINUTES AGO OMG I WAS PULLED OVER BY THESE STUPID ASS COPS AGAIN NOW THEY BUGGIN' ME

SlashTheHotOne: Oh shit mate do u need help?

3:19 AM

AxlTheSexyMan: Sure, if u got time that'd be good

SlashTheHotOne: Aight, i'll be there soon. No worries.

McKagan: Lol what's happening here

AxlTheSexyMan: Nothin' just go back to sleep Duff

McKagan: Lol k

Axl closed his phone and turned his gaze back to the cop who was currently kneeling on the ground trying to find some keys he just accidentally dropped. He needed some more time so Slash could make it. Axl had to distract those stupid cops.

"Have you searched from under my car?" Axl asked, and the officer stood back up.

"No, why the hell would they go under your car? It's not like they'd roll or anything. They'd just fall straight to the ground, and i'm not even standing that close to your car."

"Geez alright alright. I'm not that good in physics, just so you know." Axl said rolling his eyes again.

This was a disaster, he'd be home right now sleeping. But no, finally when the album is finished and he was about to get some sleep, a fucking cop has to come annoy him. This was fucking typical Axl luck.

"Sir, this is the last time i'm going to have to ask you to get off your vehicle. I don't want any trouble." The officer announced.

"I don't want any trouble neither but i also don't want to get off my vehicle." Axl said shrugging.

"You're really getting on my nerves, son."

"Oh i'm sorry officer, that's my fault."

The cop now held something. Axl focused his gaze to it and he realised it was a pistol.

"Sir, i don't want to-"

But the officer was interrupted by a sound. It was a strange sound to hear on a highway in the middle of the night, but when Axl heard it he instantly knew where and who it came from.

The sound came from a guitar, and it was "sweet child 'o mine" guitar solo. Played by none other than Slash himself. Slash mastered the guitar.

"Who are you?" The cop asked, confused.

"My name's Saul Hudson." Slash walked closer to the officer and was still playing the solo but just quieter so the officer could hear him.

"But call me Slash." He stopped playing.

Slash swinged his guitar and hit the cop right across his face. It made the man fall to the ground shouting in confusion and pain. Slash laughed and turned his head towards the cop car. He walked up to the car and started smashing it with his epic guitar. It made the police car look like a pile of metal.

"That's what you get for messing with my friend." Slash muttered.

Then he walked up to Axl's car and Axl opened the door. "Thanks Slash!" Axl thanked cheerfully and highfived his best friend.

"Now let's get outta here!"

They drove to Axl's house and they both instantly fell asleep on the couch.

The End  ————————————————————