What Friendship Means

(episode starts with Kazuha watching all the dresses on her screen)

Kazuha: Woah! This looks good. This really gets me.

Yuga: Hey, what's she doing?

Masato: Oh, she's always into nice dresses. Well, there's no stopping her.

Kaki: Anyway, Kazuha, isn't your break taking too long?

Kazuha: I still have 2 minutes and 4 seconds left.

(then the alarm went off)

Nana: There's a kaiju at Area G-59!

Najenda: Put it up.

Nana: Roger.

(then it shows the lizard kaiju rampaging)

Satoru: That's a new one.

Eve: There's no record of it.

Najenda: AIGES, move out!

Everyone: Roger!

-at the city-

(the kaiju continues to rampage and then AIGES Chesters and the Thunders came)

Kotaro: All units, aim at the kaiju!

Everyone: Roger!

(then the laser hit the kaiju and the Chester Alpha lands)

Najenda: Any idea where it come from?

Nene: It was reported where it came out from the sky.

Eve: But, did the Chief Officer told you?

Najenda: No, I haven't.

(then Taiga appears and face the kaiju)

Nene: Taiga has appeared.

(then Taiga attack the kaiju and did a rapid punch at it and it use its flame poison at Taiga's arm)

Yuga: What with its attack?

Taiga: I think this guy is poisonous!

(then it attack Taiga and his color timer starts blinking and then it hits his arm)

Taiga: Ow!

(then as it quickly finish Taiga, he manage to beat it)

Taiga: Strium Blaster!

(then the strium blaster hit the kaiju and it exploded and Taiga disappears in light particles)

Narrator: On this Earth, only a few people knows the existence of the aliens.

Opening: Buddy, steady, go! by Terashima Takuma

Narrator: This is the miraculous story of these young youth who came across this planet. (then shows Taiga flying on earth and flies towards to the screen and the title show appears)

Dareka ni waraware tatte kamawanai (shows Yuga coming out of the Raptor car and shows him with Taiga with footages of him)

Jibun no shinjiru mono tsuranuke (then shows Eve on the keypad then shows her with footage of her)

Hāto butsuke aeru dare ka to deaetara (then shows Kaki beating his opponents then shows him with footages of him then shows Satoru with the tri-gunner then shows him with footages of him)

Sore ga shōri e no sutōrī (then shows Nana on the navigation system then shows her with footages of her)

Bibiruna ugokidase Action (then shows Kurosawa with a ballon then shows him with Tregear with footages of him)