Answer to the love

Jesus did not only die, he rose again as he said he will. After 3 days he rose again. Alive and victorious. He defeated sin.

Matthew 17:22,23
22 When they came together in Galilee, he said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. 23 They will kill him, and on the third day he will be raised to life.” And the disciples were filled with grief.

He is risen!

Acts 2:24 
God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it

John 14:19 
Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.

Luke 24:6
He is not here, but has risen.

Jesus Christ alone is our hope, he died so that we could live.

If you repent of your sins and believe with all your heart that Jesus Christ is your lord and saviour and believe that he died for you and rose again , then you will be saved

Romans 10:9 
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Acts 16:30-33 
Then he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” And they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all who were in his house. And he took them the same hour of the night and washed their wounds; and he was baptized at once, he and all his family.

Ephesians 2:8-9 
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

We cannot pay the price for the ransom of our sins

Jesus paid it all

And it is finished

God loves you that he gave up his son for you

What is you response to such amazing and unfailing love?