1

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
this story contains mature, sexual content.
reader discretion is advised.

your nerve endings tingle with pleasure as you writhe on the bed, hips gently bucking.

y/n: *moans*

a gorgeous face rises from between your legs, lips kinked to the side in a knowing smile.
your eyes trail with admiration from his deep, sparkling eyes to his strong jaw.
you grasp at the satin sheets beneath you, a desperate attempt to anchor yourself as another wave of ecstasy breaks.
a hand entwines with yours, holding you steady.

y/n: don't *moan* stop *moan*

he kisses his way up to your chest, settling the length of his body against yours.

???: i must admit, this interview isn't going quite how i expected.

his featherlight finger drags across your breast as his face hovers over yours.

???: are you ready to work 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 for me y/n?

y/n: actually.. 𝙞𝙢 in charge in the bedroom.
???: really? *he smirks*

grinning wickedly, you reach down and slip your hand into his briefs, finding him hard and hot already...
you stroke him a few times, just enough to make him moan and leave him wanting more.

y/n: do you disagree?
???: i wouldn't dare.. *he smirks* just tell me what to do
y/n: i'd rather 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 you..

your lips come together in a passionate kiss. you feel like you're on fire as his hands trail down your hips.
suddenly, he flips you over so you're straddling him, chest to chest.
you moan as your center makes contact with the undeniable evidence of his desire, and your hips rock against his.
his hands trace an electric path up your spine, then reach for the clasp of your bra
???: i don't think you need this anymore.
you gasp as your bra falls away, and his lips graze the bare skin of your breast, his tongue flicking out to the tease the peak..
you can't catch your breath as the sensations overwhelm you.. all you can think, over and over again is.. i need you.

and just as the wave is about to break..

𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗣... 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗣... 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗣...