3

*second person pov*
later that morning, you enter the immaculate lobby of 𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑏𝑖𝑜 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠 and approach the front desk.
y/n: hi, i'm here for the nanny interview with mr.polibio
receptionist: ah, yes. his ten o'clock is running late, but he said to send you in, follow me.
you're cool, calm and collected as the receptionist leads you through the halls of polibio enterprises...
but as soon as you step inside of mr.polibio's office, all rational thought disappears when you see 𝙝𝙞𝙢 glancing up from his desk.

*y/n's pov*

'HOW IS HE EVEN MORE GORGEOUS IN PERSON WHEVJEHE' i thought to myself as i tried to look calm
Mr. polibio gestures for me to come in and sit as he tries to wrap up his previous meeting.
the other guy seemed to leave in a huff and puff but i didn't bother to say anything.

*back to second person pov*

mr.polibio: i'm sorry about that. i've got a packed schedule this morning, but glad you were able to come in.

he looks you over from head to toe, and his lips part in a soft exhale.

mr.polibio: i see you dressed to impress..
y/n: did it work?
mr.polibio: it did, at that. you already look like you belong here! it's nice to 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 meet you, ms. y/l/n (your last name).
mr.polibio goes in to shake your hand, and you feel an illicit spark as your skin brushes against his.