4

*second person pov*

mr.polibio: may i ask, what made you want to be a nanny?
y/n: honestly i applied because i love what you're doing here at polibio enterprises.
y/n: and i just received my masters in chemistry, and all my lab work has definitely prepared me for taking care of young children.
you notice mr.polibios gaze lingered on you for maybe a moment too long..
finally, he looks away and clears his throat.
mr.polibio: the boys are still feeling the loss of their mother. it was almost five years ago now but...

even though you've never met them, your heart aches for those boys.

y/n: thats not something you can just get over.
mr.polibio: exactly. and i'm afraid they often take it out on their nanny, can you handle that?
y/n: of course.

mr.polibio: then i have one more question for you ms.y/l/n.
mr.polibio leans forward earnestly, and once again, you can feel the electricity, the 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, crackle in the air between you two.

mr.polibio: if you could go back in time and tell your younger self a piece of advice, what would it be?
y/n: i admit i was a little shy when i was a kid. i wish i'd taken that leap of faith more often, you know?
mr.polibio: very impressive. you're wise beyond your years-
receptionist: sorry to interrupt mr.polibio, but your car has arrived for the meeting over lunch at LA tour d'argent.

mr.polibio nods to her and turns his attention back to you.

mr.polibio: the next part of this interview will take place this evening at my home.
y/n: it.. will?
'SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. SHITTT. I HAVE TO GO TO HIS HOUSE LATER OMG' you thought to yourself whilst mr.polibio hands you a card with his home address written on the back.
mr.polibio: see you at seven, ms.y/l/n.
you both smile at eachother and leave the room.