5

*second person pov*

that evening, you find yourself gaping up at one of the most luxurious apartment buildings in the entire city..
you can't help but wonder weather they'll even let you in as you approach the door.

*y/n's pov*

y/n: uh, hello. this is going to sound crazy, but mattia polibio invited me here for a job interview?
doorman: yes, i've been expecting you. you can go right up to the penthouse suite. good luck.

i gulp as the elevator doors shut behind me. i genuinely can't believe this place might 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 be my home.. well you know, if it all goes well.

i've got to get ahead of myself, i'll just think about... how hot mr.polibio is like.. his body... how i'd like those strong hands to slip between my- wait, no, this is totally inappropriate!! i should definitely 𝙣𝙤𝙩 be thinking about running into my future boss fresh out the shower in just a towel..

i took a deep breath to calm my racing pulse as i reached the top floor.

*second person pov*

the doors of the elevator coast open, letting you out into the palatial penthouse suite.. and directly in the path of twin boys wielding foam swords!

???: intruder at the castle gates!!! ready your horses boys!
??: ready we shall be!! CHARGEE!!
y/n: woah
thinking fast, you grab a spare sword off the couch.
y/n: think again, soldiers!
you parry with the foam toys, holding your own against the onslaught of attacks.
y/n: arrrgghhh, you'll never get the best of captain y/n!
you laughed
???: woahh, admiral mason, she can fight!!
mason: that's why you gotta stick to the battle plan, admiral mickey!
mickey: pshhh, wheres the fun in that?!
mr.polibio: ms.y/l/n, i didn't hear you come in! boys, give her some space. we don't want to send her running already.
mason: but dad, we were gonna bring her straight to you! she looks like a lost princess or something!
y/n: it's just a new outfit, but thank you!
mr.polibio: mason, mickey, apologise. now. 
mickey: sorry ms.y/l/n
mason: yeah, 'sorry'
mr.polibio: ..good enough.
mr.polibio: ms.y/l/n, lets test your bedtime skills, shall we?

you nod, acutely aware of mattias gaze on you. you studiously turn your head back to the twins.

y/n: first things first, have you guys brushed your teeth since dinner?
mason: i'm on it!!

mason bolts towards the bathroom, but mickey hangs back and pouts.
mickey: aw, come on, lady. i 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 brushing my teeth. mint tastes gross.
y/n: but mickey you don't want your teeth to fall out, do you?
mickey: i don't care! i'll just get new teeth probably.
y/n: that's true, you can just get new teeth... but you won't be able to eat 𝙖𝙣𝙮 candy until then!!
mickey: at all?!

mickey turns and sprints down the hall. you and mattia follow close behind to supervise.

mr.polibio: nicely done.
y/n: oh i'm just getting started.