6

y/n's pov*

ten minutes later and i've just had to settle another argument over who gets to wear the red pajamas 𝙖𝙣𝙙  what bedtime story to read.
finallyyyy, i finished tucking the boys in bed then i stepped back for mattia to say goodnight.
i overheard the boys talking as i stood at the doorframe and it sounded like...

second person pov*

mason: i like ms. y/l/n dad.
mickey: yeah! can we keep her?
mr.polibio: we'll see boys, sweet dreams.

as the two of you return to the den, mr.polibio gives you an impressed smile.
mr.polibio: no one has ever been able to put the boys down like that on the first day. normally i have to step in and negotiate.
*he laughs*
'𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻𝗻𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵 🥺' you thought to yourself.
y/n: well i have something those other nannies didn't, chemistry.

*back to y/n's pov*

we lock eyes for a moment the tension between us simmering in the air... finally, mr.polibio chuckles.

mr.polibio: that's true, i've never interviewed anyone else with a chemistry degree.
mr.polibio: follow me. i want to show you something..

'fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuuckkk. he's so hotttt. omfg he wants to show me something.. okay just act natural.' i said to myself.
i followed behind him as we go past a home office and my eyes linger on what you see inside...
i saw a picture frame with him and some other girl hang gliding.
'is that mattia? who's with him?' i think to myself trying not to be loud.
'i didn't think he was such a thrill-seeker... i'll have to ask him about it later'

i looked away, and my gaze locks with mr.polibio's again. i smiled sheepishly.

y/n: sorry, i wasn't trying to snoop, it just caught my eye i guess.
mr.polibio: no need to apologise. would you care to step inside and share a nightcap, ms. y/l/n?
mr.polibio: after all, you're going to be mickey and mason's nanny, i should get to know you... and you should get to know me.

his eyes remain fixed with mine, and i feel myself shifting ever so close with his almost trancelike pull.

'i feel myself getting really nervous for some reason. this 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 happens to me with boys.'

y/n: i appreciate the offer, but it's getting late. maybe another time?

'fuck. why did i turn down his offer. ugh i hate myself rn. i rlly hope he doesn't find me awkward after this.'

mr.polibio: then there's just this final thing...

mr.polibio motions for you to follow him further down the hall. he leads you into a...   bedroom?

'fuck omg he's taking me to a bedroom wtffff. i'm scared omg.'

images from my dream this morning flood my mind.

•••𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔•••

mr.polibio: are you ready to work hard for me, anna?

{end of flashback}

mr.polibio: ms.y/l/n, did you hear me? if you want the job, it's yours. you can move into your room tomorrow.
ms.y/s/n: really?! ohmygod, thank you so much!

i impulsively throw my arms around mr.polibio in an elated hug...
then i realised i can feel every inch on his body along yours.
my face starts to flush as i think about it.
i savour the brief opportunity to press my body against his, inhaling his scent.

y/n: i hope you'll excuse me, mr.polibio. it's just... this opportunity means so much to me.

i finally stepped back and mr.polibio blinks, swallowing hard. he offers me his hand with a gentle smile.

mr.polibio: think nothing of it. and, considering we'll be sharing such closer quarters, i think you should probably start calling me 'mattia'.
mr.polibio: assuming, of course, that it's okay if i call you 'y/n'?
y/n: of course! i can't wait to to move in and get to know you and your beautiful family... mattia.

hey guys! sorry i didnt update for a while i was kinda busy and couldn't be bothered bc i'm a lazy ass bitchhh😹😹
but yeah how have u guys been? and i need to ask you guys something that would help this book be better.

is it better when i write in y/n's pov or the second person pov i don't really mind but i feel like i'm annoying u guys if i keep switching in the middle so let me know which one you prefer!
now bye bitchesss 😼