Cook Me Up Your Special Stuff

"Wanna get takeout?"

Im Alec, Alec Tricity. This is the blog of my terrible life as a married man and how things go down around my house. I had one wife, no children and no pets. I met my wife in college we used to eat ramen noodles and kiss in the cafeteria. She was my one and only girl, Anna.

Ya'll ready for this?. 

Babe.

Anna.

Babe.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ALEC" 

I want some food. I wanna try that special meal you have been preparing all day. Im sooooo hungry.

Wait alec!

15 miinutes later........

"Foods ready Honey!"

Im so pumped to try this food ya'll dont even know, my girl is go good to me, that she made me this tasty special meal, oooo im so hungry! ..Wait whats this..

"Honey whats this on the table?"

"Your meal"'

Ohh hell nooo, this girl put some 44 year old fish and some green pudding in some sort of mystery sauce. This food looks like chuck norris made this. No wonder plankton was always trying to find that Krabby Patty recipe, Karen was probably making this dirty looking food for him. Oh god, how do i tell her that her food stank.

"Why arent you eating? You said you were really hungry"

"Uhh, because my tooth hurts? I just came from the dentist after work."

"Really?"

"Yeah, ill eat this later"

This stupid girl said she could cook,smh. How am I gonna live the rest of my life with a woman who cooks like a 7 year old boy on drugs. I have to get out of here, but she still hot though.

I dont know how to tell my wife she cant cook, i guess ill just like commit suicide or live with wolves. Sorry Guys.