0.16

-

today had been a long day and you were walking from pds office into your dorm

today had been a long day and you were walking from pds office into your dorm. of course all the boys were gone, including lee hyun. so yeah, you were expecting to get some type of good sleep tonight.

you go to opening your door and groan at the air conditioner hitting your sweat skinned body. you immediately take your things off, one by one and go to hop in the hot boiling shower. you wash slowly yet surely, touching everyone of you aching sore bones.

when you were done, you got out wrapping a towel around your waist. your head snaps hearing your ringtone for yoongi. and that's one thing you never thought you would hear. of course you gave him an unique ringtone but you and yoongi hadn't called eachother once, only texting the whole time.

you rush over to the desk beside your bed, trying not to fall with the fluffy fabric around you. when you finally reach it, you swipe the icon across and sigh in relief when yoongi answers with a "hello?"

"ah hyung, hi, could you give me a quick second? i just got out the shower." you smile as if the elder could see you.

yoongi replies with a hum, and you go and throw on briefs and pajamas. not even bothering to lotion up because you were too excited to talk to the brown haired boy.

"i'm back hyung, my clothes are on." you pull your phone to your ear, and plop softly onto the comfortable bed. you arch your back a bit from the soreness of your stomach but quickly pull your pain together.

"ah yeah, that would've been a little awkward." yoongi mutters quietly, but you quirk at the fact that you heard him perfectly. "what did you do today? made it to the dorms safe?"

"yes, i had to go to suwon-si for a dance class, contemporary." you smile. "i just got back a while ago though."

"ah, so you were like in tights and things?" yoongi breath hitches then he continues, "that would've been a sight." he chuckles.

"yes hyung, it was an sight. an embarrassing one."

yoongi eyesbrows furrow, looking down at his phone then putting it back with a teasing grin placed on it. "embarrassing one?"

"yes!" you say, the tip of your ears growing pink.

"how- why was it embarrassing m/nie?" he asks, quite amused by you pitched voice.

"okay, so." you sit up on the bed, throwing your head back and biting your lip at the strain of your muscles, but then you sit perfectly fine on your butt to continue. "you know like the cups that the football players wear to not get, like, hit down there?"

"yes?" yoongi asks, but he is quietly laughing on the side of the phone, his head back on his pillow and his hand holding his stomach.

"well we have to wear like dance belts, you know? so our thingys don't flap." you cringe at your word choice but continue. "so, my dance teacher, a older lady specifically. she gave me one but it was like way too big and-"

"so you have a chili pepper?"

"yoongi hyung! no!." you hear him damn near gasping for breath as he snickers. "anyways, when we put them on, we have to make sure everything is facing upwards."

"so your little guy is looking at you?" yoongi jokes and you honestly laugh at that one.

"yes so my little guy is looking at me." you confirm, smiling a bit. "when i was dancing it was just everywhere, like everytime i ran or did anything..." you whine. "it was so uncomfortable hyung."

"did they get you your size?"

"yes, after giving me a tight one that had some women ballets distracted." you sigh, wincing at the memory of some of the foreign woman flirting with you. "after all that, and once i was content, it was actually fun. i did a lot."

"i'm glad you enjoyed yourself." yoongi hummed. he wrapped a duvet around himself, sinking further into his hotels bed. "you make your decision next week, right?"

"yes." you reply massaging the back of your neck, and groaning silently at the feeling of it.

"you wanna tell me what you gonna pick?" yoongi asks.

"nope."

"ah," yoongi replies back. "we're going to canada tomorrow." he shrugged, wanting to continue the conversation.

"really?" you ask. "i hope you guys perform boyz with fun so i could watch it." you laugh.

"you like that song?" the older asks.

"of course i do, the choreo is the best."

"ah, well maybe i should convince the managers to let that be on our set list for the rest of the tour?" yoongi says. he actually really adored the song and the choreo aswell but you saying you liked it would play a big role in the reason yoongi would ask the members about it tomorrow.

"really?"

"yep" he says, a faint smile on his lips.

"well hyung, i think i'm about to go to bed now and mhm-shit." you cover your mouth, eyes widening at what just slipped for your lips. you and your sore muscles were gonna be the death of you.

"did you just uh...moan?" the older boy sits up on his bed, lips pursed and his cheeks glowing a red.

"i'm sorry hyung, i didn't mean to." you scowl at yourself. "it was just my muscles, they're very sore."

"you like being sore?" he ask, eyebrows pinched together. "i mean no judgement here i just-"

"yes, it feels good, i'm really satisfied when it hurts to move." you say. you could definitely tell how you and yoongi gradually got closer within these months, because a year ago you wouldn't have been able to say this to him.

"aish, i wish i could say the same." yoongi quirks an eyebrow.

you both talk for another while then the conversation was quickly over after you said your goodbyes. yoongi went to sleep thinking of convincing the managers about the song you'd like them to perform, and you went to sleep thinking on how you just practically told yoongi you liked pain.

ah, what a conversation.