0.23

-

after you and yoongis make out session, which took entirely longer than you guessed it would be, you were walking to the practice room to see your eldest hyung

after you and yoongis make out session, which took entirely longer than you guessed it would be, you were walking to the practice room to see your eldest hyung. not just to talk about something but to also just genuinely see how he was doing.

since you were so busy now and days you honestly had to pick and choose who to see and speak to in the big hit home since you just didn't have time to go and chill with them all at many times. it was a known fact that you all lived in dorms, together, but it was also known that you didn't much see eachother everyday, especially when you were in different groups.

not known just by artists but by the fans also

"m/n!"

you walk into the studio, a small smile slipping its way on your face seeing lee hyun. he was sat on a high chair in front of a microphone, his iconic glasses on, a sweatshirt and some slacks hugging his legs.

you bowed at him as he stood and did the same. you always smiled at your height mirroring together; he was the smallest before you joined bighit, but now that you joined, it made you the smallest of the thirteen now. the only kpop idol you were taller than maybe was woozi from seventeen.

"nice to see you busy boy!" he smiled at you.

"hi hyung." your mouth stretches big from seeing the smile on the older face. you hoped your face wouldn't be sore, and you also hope your lips were far from red from kissing yoongi.

"what are you doing here?" he sits back on his chair, pushing the microphone stand further away from him.

you shrug, the corner of you mouth quirked. "just wanted to see how you were doing, we haven't talked in a while."

"ah" lee hyun nods. "come, sit." he points to a tall chair next to him and you're more than happy when you go and sit your bum on the black comfortable chair.

"what's, up?"

he gives you a lopsided grin. "how you liking the solo idol life so far? what's it been....one, two months?"

you nod, correcting him. "yes it been two months." your nose crinkles. "it's okay, it's actually been a lot of fun, i've had a lot of good responses." you play with your fingers. "and a lot of bad ones, but i try to ignore those." you shrug. that's what yoongi and namjoon told you to do anyways.

quote on quote they said, "you're doing what you want and happy with it right?, then ignore them because they just want something to hate on."

"ah, try your best to focus on the positive messages!" he raked a hand through his brown hair. "they're just jealous you're doing better than them, plus you are signed to bighit; this is like the most hated but most successful company right now." he nods at you, a sly smirk on it.

you laugh at the older, a squeaky giggle making its way out of your parted pink lips. "i'll try not to hyung."

•••

"so when do we film the music video?" yoongi speaks up, not paying attention for the last few minutes. his mind was drifted from you, to many other things, but mostly you.

"first week of january hyung" taehyung speaks up, his eyes still locked on the schedule given to them by management.

yoongi, and the boys, bts. they had a busy schedule coming up in the beginning of 2020, and many things in the middle of the year. they were excited to show armys many things, they hoped everything went how it's supposed to, and nothing would mess it up — somehow.

"ah, okay." he looks back up towards the wall, where he had been daydreaming and staring at. management and the boys next to him continued to talk as his mind shifts to you, yet again.

yoongi couldn't lie and say he didn't like you.

because he did, and he did a lot.

of course you weren't his first crush, or boyfriend?, or whatever you two were to eachother. he's had crushes, and he could even admit he's dated a few.

none of them ever worked out though, not just from being busy in the group, but just simply because his relationships with others never established right. they always had problems, mostly from lack of communication in the relationship.

he shakes his head, running his pale hand over his face to forget about the horrible history of him dating. he then goes to being his hand to his jacket pockets and sits them into the warmth of the cotton.

you were the first man yoongi had every dated, but you were definitely not the first man he was attracted to. he was attracted to men plenty of times, he's even had crushes on his bandmates here and there, but who hasn't?

he always thought on how he almost let the whole world know that he was at least a bit attracted to the same sex from the song he wrote — but only a few picked up what he was throwing down. 

after he had wrote that song he was a bit frustrated there wasn't many people talking about it, but maybe because they didn't have such a big fan base and everyone's nose in their business like they do now.

he was sure if he were to say a line like that now in one of their songs, it'd be everywhere.

was, "like you all know my voice turns people on, whether it be men or women." not enough?

if he were to ever take it further with you, he' would out(tell) your relationship like that if it was okay with you. through music was the best way to him, ever.