0.25

-

━ december 30th, 2019

december 30th, 2019

"you guys are performing in new york?" you tilt you head at the older, a pout on your lips.

"yes, we leave in the morning, remember? for new years?"

you guys were in his room, the boys being out and about. so you and yoongi both knew that it was a good chance that you could be together, close in the bed with no worries or interruptions.

"how long will you be gone?" you move further up in the bed, so yoongis hand fell onto the top of your butt instead of your waist where it was.

"we won't be gone too long, we have some promotion stuff to the do america, that all." 

you feel yourself pout. you had no promotions to this month really, other than some things with the whole of bighit you'd be really bored.

"what wrong?" yoongi noticed your face and kisses your pout away. a good smile and giggle slipping out of your mouth immediately.

"hyung." you whine looking up. the way yoongi was laying beside you, his hand still resting on your butt made you feel everything you wanted.

from the way you both had been attached to eachother for the longest now really made you feel some type of way. you know yourself deep deep deep down inside you wanted this relationship to be official.

"what?" he snorts. "i have to make you laugh when you're sad."

"no you don't." you pout again. "and i'm not sad. i'm just thinking on how i'll be so bored with everyone gone but me."

"m/n-ah, we'll literally be back within a week or so."

"but that's a week without you hyung."

"you're so sappy." yoongi laughs which makes you laugh too.

after the laughing stock you both sigh again and sit further up on the bed. your leg had inched up on yoongi, so your crotches were now practically laying on eachother.

"we're pretty close, huh?"

"hmm?" you ask.

"we're getting closer since we first started to talk?" he takes his hand and threads it through your now blonde hair. a groan escaping your mouth from the way it felt so good. yoongi had bug hands and literally anything he touched on your body made you melt, they felt so good.