Investigation Issues

You had agreed to carry your girlfriend from her apartment all the way down to the police headquarters just to spend some more time at her place. You had no idea of the events of the night prior other than it was great and you woke up on the ground with no clothes on at all. But hey, here you were now. Once costumes were on, you cracked your neck and looked at her. You gesture for her to walk over to you and she did so, reluctantly looking. You picked her up bridal style and opened her window.

Mt. Lady: Just get this over with.

(Y/N): What do you think I'm trying to do?

You took off running towards downtown. Mt. Lady yelled as the speed was a bit much for her. You kept your hand on the back of her neck as you ran and when you stopped, you slid along the ground and stopped right at the door. You slowly let her down and get your hands off of her neck. You looked at her and gave Mt. Lady a cocky look as you walked inside.

Mt. Lady: What's with you? That could have killed me!

(Y/N): It could have, but I made sure I didn't give you whiplash.

You walked inside as Mt. Lady glared at you and followed you inside. The two of you walk up to the main corridor as Kamui Woods and Rongubou are looking at a board full of reference information. They glanced over and see you two approaching.

(Y/N): Well?

Rongubou: He's dying.

Mt. Lady: Who?

Kamui Woods: Maximal. He's slowly dying. And he'll be dead by the end of the day today.

(Y/N): And how are you certain on this?

Kamui Woods walked over to a tablet and pressed a few keys on it before he returned it to your grasp. On the screen was Maximal in a cell, muscles down to almost nothing. His breathing was slow, to the point where it should be gone. He barely looks like he's alive. You nod and slowly had the tablet back to Kamui Woods.

(Y/N): How did this?

Kamui Woods: We have no idea.

(Y/N): Have you contact other pros about this? All Might or-

Rongubou: All Might was quite receptive. But it wasn't much. Even Nezu is working on how to save his life.

(Y/N): Recovery Girl?

Rongubou: Already busy as is with surgery for a few students.

(Y/N): Students? Geez, what goes on at that school.

Rongubou: That doesn't matter now. What does matter is that we move and find a way to take these bastards out here and now. The only problem is I can't think of a way that would work without serious damage to the city. It just can't be done.

As the three of you were talking, Mt. Lady looked at the tablet and cocked an eyebrow at it. Maximal looked up at the camera and slowly took off his mask. Mt. Lady looked at the scarred man as he slowly pointed upwards towards the camera. He then began to mouth something to the camera, but audio wasn't working. She watched with intent as Maximal finished some grand speech and grabbed his chin. He slowly began to turn his head away, almost like he was trying to snap his own neck.

Mt. Lady's eyes widen as that was the game plan. She looked up and saw the sign reading "HOLDING CELLS" and darted towards it. The three of you looked at her with some level of confusion as she darted towards the cell.

Kamui Woods: What is she-

(Y/N): Yu!

You looked at the tablet and saw Maximal trying to snap is own neck. Your eyes widen as well and you used your quirk and darted towards the holding cells. As you were running, you grabbed Mt. Lady and carried her to the cells. You both jumped through the window of the cell and grabbed Maximal and brought him to the ground. He yelled as you both kept him suppressed until some officers emerged and got better restraints for the man.