The Harder They Fall

Mt. Lady took a step back, making sure she wasn't near anyone as she stepped. However, that didn't stop Devastator, who just began to walk forward slightly to follow her, crushing anyone in his way. He screamed again as his height grew by another few inches and more muscle began to overlay with some technology as he screamed in agony. Mt. Lady had a grossed out look on her face as she saw a few officers below were Devastator could step. She slightly pushed them out of the way as the villain's foot slammed down onto the ground. Devastator wailed again and ran at her and tackled him through the front wall of the building.

Cars and people all stopped and began to run off as the two exchanged some punches with one another. As Devastator threw another punch at Mt. Lady's face, you hopped off of her shoulder and sped up to Devastator's face. You went through a similar pattern as before, hitting him in the nose, eyes, and forehead as Mt. Lady punched him in the face once again. The punch was able to push Devastator back into the building, crushing some more of the entire area. You looked up to Mt. Lady and ran back up to her shoulder.

(Y/N): Calm it down.

Mt. Lady: I know. Which is why I'm not attacking again.

(Y/N): Just letting you know.

Mt. Lady: I'm not incompetent. I know what I'm doing-

(Y/N): Right hook!

Mt. Lady backstopped barely, avoiding a punch. However, Devastator punched her in the gut and then hit her in the face. Mt. Lady shrunk back down to her usual height. You flipped back to land on a building and raced down it. You leapt forward and quickly caught Mt. Lady and slid along the ground. You looked up at the villain as it yelled again and began to slam down along the ground. You set Mt. Lady down and you both looked at it. You glared as you looked over to her.

Mt. Lady: What?

(Y/N): How long can you keep that thing suppressed and contained?

Mt. Lady: About a few minutes. Not that long. Why is that?

(Y/N): Just keep him down! I need to get caught up with Kamui Woods.

Mt. Lady: Dont give me-

(Y/N): Yu. Please.

Mt. Lady: ...I'll do what I can. Stay safe, (Y/N).

(Y/N): I will.

You ran off towards the building as Mt. Lady looked back to Devastator. She sighs and runs forward. She grows and leaps forward and drop kicks the villain in the back. Devastator falls forward as she lands and gets ready to fight him off again. Devastator slowly stood up and turned back to her and roars. She raises her arms to block the silva from Devastator's mouth. Devastator then went in to attack but Mt. Lady blocked the punch and threw an uppercut to Devastator's chin. As the villain backs away, Mt. Lady looks around to see some civilians standing around watching. She waves them back.

Mt. Lady: Get back! You need to-

Devastator punched Mt. Lady in the face, sending her back flying.

_______________________________________________________

Inside the building, you ran through, watching a bunch of cops breaking down and arresting some other gangsters. You ran to the back and down a staircase and found a hidden lab. You looked around and saw Kamui Woods and Shirudo working on something together. You ran over and stood next to Shirudo and watch him work on the formula. You looked up at Kamui and cocked and eyebrow at him, questioning what was happening.

Kamui Woods: It's the only way. We can save him.

(Y/N): How much more time is needed?

Shirudo: Not very long. Just need to mix it together and heat it up.