Your Favorite Thing To Do Together

These will be in 1 person

Thomas:
You guys watch videos on YouTube. He will see something funny and laugh so you laugh too. He finds it so cute.

Roman:
You watch Disney movie and he sings along. When you were able to talk you tried to sing along too. He would dance with you and swing you around.

Patton:
He brought you to the park. You would look at animals, play in the grass, and he would push you around in your stroller. The first time you saw a dog you feel in love.

Logan:
He read to you. You didn't like those little cardboard books. You liked the books your dad read. The first time he went to read you a cardboard book you cried. You are a big fan of those Harry Potter books.

Virgil:
Listen to music. It always calmed you and your father down. At first you only listened to music because it calmed him down from attacks. But you love it.

Janus:
Sleep. You guys always take naps together. Sometimes he has to get up but you won't let go. So he carries you around and deals with the dark sides. And if any of them wake you... All hell will brake lose.

Remus:
You guys will play in his room. He tells you stories while you crawl all over his room. Once you crawled on top of one of his clothes piles. You got stuck in one of his shirts.

247 words.
Sorry I've been gone for so long. I just got back from a trip.
Hope you like.
Love ya💕
Peace out✌