You 'Drop Out'

Okay so this was requested by @ReaganTheWeirdo in my other book but I have to start working on it so for now I am going to put this one on here so yeah...

Thomas:
You come home from school. It had been a long day and you never wanted to go back.
"Dad!" You yelled.
"Yes, Rainbow?"
"I'm dropping out of school."
"What?" Everyone said in union.
"It was so bad today. I had a math test and the teacher wanted me to know what 12 times 9 was!" You put your hands you your hips.
"It's 108." Logan replied. (Fun fact: I had to look it up because I can't do simple math. Or any math.)
"How was I supposed to know?!" You throw your hands into the air.
"Look, Rainbow, you can't drop out." Thomas says.
"Fine, I quit." You make a dramatic turn and walk up to your room.

Roman:
You walk into the house and throw your bag on the floor before face planting onto the couch.
"What's wrong princess?" Roman asked you.
"I am dropping out of school!"
"Why?"
"Because," you sit up to face your dad. "They are doing a school play and I wanted to be the knight but multiple people told me I should be the princess. I don't want to be the princess! I want to the knight! And I told them that I could even bring my own sword!"
"You know what babies," Remus started. "You go to school tomorrow and you sign up for that play and you try out for the knight. Also, whenever someone tells you that you are a princess, you tell them, that you are a knight in shining armor because you can."
You smiled and ran put to the room.

Patton:
You come home from school in a bad mood and you sit on the couch with your arms crossed.
"What's wrong, puppy?" Patton asked.
"I am dropping out of school!" You yelled. Virgil started laughing.
"What's so funny?"
"May I ask why you want to drop out of school?" Roman asked you.
"Because I wanted to take a nap and they wouldn't let me!"
Virgil pick you up and said, "I feel the same way everyday. Let's go take a nap together." Virgil carried you to your room and you took a 2 and a half hour nap.

Logan:
You came home and ran straight to your room. Logan soon came to check up on you. He knocked on the door.
"Go away!"
"Y/n, let me in."
"Fine!" You opened the door.
"What's wrong?" Logan asked as he got down to your level.
"I am dropping out of school. And don't worry I already talked to the teacher." You handed Logan a paper and it had a note to him that you siad you wanted to drop out of school.
"Why?" Logan asked.
"Because, I got all the questions wrong, I lost my page, and I spilt water on my art work." You showed him a picture of him and you that had clearly had water spilt on it.
"One, it's okay that you got the question wrong. Two, I can help you find your page. Three, I'm sure if you asked Roman, he could help you draw a new picture."
"YOU'RE RIGHT!" You yelled. You ran to Roman's room and he helped you draw a picture of everyone and then he got a picture frame and he hung it up in your room.

Virgil:
"Dad!" You yelled.
"What is it, monster?" Virgil yelled back.
"I'm dropping out of school!" You yelled down. Patton looked at Virgil confused and Roman started laughing.
"I guess I should go deal with this." He says and gets off the couch.
He knocks on your door.
"What?" You yell.
"Can I come in?" He asks.
"If I say yes are you still going to come in?"
"No. Maybe. Yes." You get out a groan.
"Come in." He opens the door and goes over to your bed.
"Why are you dropping out of school?"
"Because a kid said I look like a monster. And a vampire and a witch."
"Well that's not very nice."
"No it's not!" He thought for a minute before responding.
"Well you if they call you a vampire you could simply tell them that you are going to suck their blood in their sleep."
"Wait really? You won't get mad?"
"Nope. And if I get a call from the school. I'll pick you up and we can get ice cream." You laugh and hug him.
"I love you, dad."
"I love you too."

Janus:
You set your bag by the couch like usual when you get home and go into the food for a snack. You grab the bag of grapes and sit at the table.
"How was school?" You father asked.
"Horrible," you said as you leaned back in your chair.
"How come?" He asked as he poured you and him some milk and put chocolate in yours.
"This kid said that snakes are horrible creatures and should not exist and I told him, 'my dads a snake' and he laughed at me!" You explained to him.
"Well it is kinda hard to believe," he said.
"But he was very disrespectful about it and to top it all off we got partnered together for a project."
"Well that's terrible." You father said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.
You take a sip of your chocolate milk.
"I'm going to drop out."
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because you need an education to go somewhere in life and I know you want to succeed." He says. You pout.
"Unfair." He rolls his eyes at you.
"If it bothers you that much. I can call your teacher and ask if you can be partnered with someone else." You smiled and your father and nodded.
"Okay. Now go take care of your things before Remus hides them from you." You ran out of the kitchen and did what you were told.

Remus:
You walk into your dad's room.
"Hey bogger. What's up?" He asks.
"I have very shocking news to share."
"Yeah?"
"I am dropping out of school. And before you say no I want to tell you that I already have a plan." You could tell he was trying to hold in his laugh.
"What's your plan?"
"I am going to make a huge exit and leave a legacy behind. Then I am going to get a lot of money, from a bank, and buy a huge building. I am going to turn that building into a huge store that has everything and I mean everything. Then I will make a lot more money and I will live a life of money and happiness. The best part of my plan is that there is no school." You explained to him.
"Wow. I'm surprised you could come up with that. But one question?"
"What?"
"What about your friend? Nemo isn't it?"
"I don't need friends they disappoint me." (I'm joking. What you really said was)
"He has also agreed to do this with me."
"Are you going to get married?"
"No. But we are going to own snakes and fishes. They will be our children."
"Okay enough goofing around. You are not dropping out if school and running away and doing whatever you said."
"I never said I was running away."
"Whatever. No dropping out of school."
"But why not." He sighed.
"If you drop out of school this plan would never work. You have to go to college."
"No."
"To run a business you need some type of degree and you have to go to college to get that." Janus said coming into your dad's room. You threw your paper on the ground.
"Fine! But one day... this will happen." You say in defeat.

Hey guys!
I hopped you liked this. It took forever. I also have changed my writing style if you noticed.
Love you all so much!
Bye👋