Continuation of Remus Thing.

Your P.O.V
"Y/N! Y/N!" I heard yelling across from the parking lot. Dad was telling my name. I walked over to him. He tried giving me a hug but I moved away and got in the car.

Remus's P.O.V
'What! Why did she not give me a hug? Something must be wrong.' I looked at Janus and he seemed just as confused as I was. We got in the car and Janus drove home.

Your P.O.V
We pulled up to the house and I had to stop myself from breaking down right then and there. I ran into the house everyone looked at me. I froze. "Y/n, what is wrong?" Logan asked me. Dad, Patton and Logan tried walking over to me but before they could I ran up to my room. I locked the door and cried.

I heard a knock on the door. "Y/n, it's me." Thomas. I didn't unlock the door. He sighed.
"Listen, I don't know what's wrong and I'm not going to force you to tell me but whatever it is I am here for you."
We sat in silence for a moment before I heard him move "Thomas wait." I unlocked the door and hid in my closet.

He walked in and closed the door.
"Y/n come out of the closet." I laughed but then I did. He gave me a tight hug.
"What's wrong, sweetie?"
"They don't like me."
"Who?"
"The people at school."
"The teachers?"
"No! The kids."
"Oh."
We stood there hugging.
"Y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"Never change. Never change because of anyone. Not even me. Or Dad. Or anyone. Stay this way forever."