First words

Fun fact:
I actually own a snake exactly like that one and I named it Janus because why not. And the other day I turned on his theme song hoping to find it and I did...

Thomas:
Same day as first steps.

Roman:
Same day as First Birthday.

Patton:
You were looking everywhere but couldn't find what you were looking for. "What are you looking for, Puppy?" Patton asked sitting next to you. "Rock." You said. "What did you say?" Patton asked. "ROCK!" You yelled. Patton looked shocked. He didn't know if it was because you had just yelled at him or if it was because you had just said your first words. You started crying and Patton put you in his lap. "Hey puppy don't cry. We will find the rock. How about you go back to sleep and me and the others will look for the rock." You nodded and went back to bed.
(Im going to continue this after I finish this chapter.)

Logan:
Logan and Y/n were eating crofters. Logan's berry to be specific. Y/n was looking at the jar and then laughed. "What's so funny?" Logan asked. "Papa Jam!" Y/n said laughing again. "I suppose this is papa's Jam." He smiled and kissed your head and continued eating with you. Patton still has the video.

Virgil:
Same day as first steps. (Me being super tired put stope4 instead of steps at first... I need sleep.)

Janus:
Same day as first steps.

Remus:
Remus and Y/n were laying down on Remus's bed and he was talking to her about what had happened that day. "Anyway, Roman said 'You might need to go check on your child. They might have found a match.'" He said. "Rude." Y/n said. "I know- wait did you just call Roman rude?" He asked. Y/n nodded. "Yeah! My baby is awesome!" You guys just continued what you were doing.

Hey guys!
I'm so tired right now😴
Love Ya💕
Peace out✌🌈