22EETH

*slight gore*

there were two boys

there were two boys

and by fate they knew each other

they each desired one thing from one another

and it wasn't love

or was it?

the boy with the pretty eyes wanted the best teeth that one could have

and the boy with beautiful teeth craved for eyes that could hold the universe within them

they both wanted what they didn't have, and the price to pay for that was unsatisfaction that could never be quenched

until now

"you know what you and han jisung had in common?"

blood.

trickling down and staining minho's shirt.

"you both have one of the most stunning pair of eyes i've ever seen!"

minho leaned in, taking in the sight laid bare before him.

he stared at the bloodied knife on the dirtied floor, at the seething boy writhing madly within the ropes that tightly bound his arms and legs together.

chan was strong, strong enough to overpower minho at first and get rid of one eye, but luckily, minho had quickly gotten the upper hand.

now chan needed pay for what he did.

"let me go and i'll refrain from taking out your other eye," chan continued to beg.

minho was shaking, and he was in pain. lots of pain.

and betrayal was one of them.

he grabbed the knife and inched closer to chan.

"w-what are you going?" chan questioned, grimacing when minho ran the knife over the curve of his teeth.

"you got one of my eyes." minho tapped the knife against chan's teeth. "it's only fair i get your teeth as well."

are you proud of me now, mother? minho thought, observing the stark fear that glinted off of chan's gaze.