The car ride

They came outside. Queenie had a big jeep, so everyone had space in the car. Queenie was the driver, Madi sat next to her. Nan, Coco and Mallory sat in the second row, Cordelia, Misty and Zoe in the third.

The road were quite long, the greatest retro hits were playing in the radio and everyone became a little sleepy from the pleasurable mood except for Madison.
"You're all such a boring losers, I can't believe I agreed to this trip with all of you".

"Madison. You and Zoe were the ones who figured this whole thing out so please stop." Coco started to feel overwhelmed by Madi's hysterical outbreak. They talked and talked and during this time Cordelia gently and slowly put her head to Misty's shoulder. She felt her heart was beating faster, and more faster when Misty laid her head on the Supreme's. For both of them this position was quite calming. They shut their eyes and slowly fell asleep.

"I can't even imagine how Zoe can handle you... seriously. Zoe?" Coco turned her head back, to see the girl's reaction to her question and an interesting sight catched her eyes. Misty and Cordelia slept on each other's head and shoulder. They seemed so peaceful, so calm. Coco's heart lightened by the sight and she entirely forgot about why she turned back for a minute. She thought they would make a great couple and maybe along this camping she could help them somehow.

But than she remembered. She waited Zoe's reaction but when her eyes slipped from the pair, she had to realize that Zoe was sleeping too. "Nevermind." She turned back to facing the road and rolled her eyes about the situation that Madison didn't let her sleep.

They were friends and there were occasions when they were buddies in troublemaking (Coco wasn't that bad as Madi, she had much lighter heart) but sometimes for Coco it was too much of her. For example now, cause she was too sleepy. She watched out of the window, listening what Madison talked about, replied for everything while tried not to fell asleep.