Part 5. Meeting the guys and some new ... Best friends?

As we walked back to the van i went on with the
Rest of the day.

I cant belive that i get to mert the band!!! AHHH!!!

I skipped the rest of the way home.
"Dad!!! Im gonna go watch a band preform in their garage... Is that ok?"

"Of course it is sweetie! Who are they?"

"Sleeping with sirens..."

"You met them? Congrats! I was gonna tell you tonight but i geuss ... Nvm"
I looked at my dad.

"Tell me what?"i said causiously.

"That they are going to stay here for a few weeks... Mayne months.. Or years..." My dad said worried.

"YEARS?!?" I screamed.

"Yeah... They wanted a permant home.. Well more like the lead singer.."

My teacher... Mr. Bostwick... Is going to be staying here... Fuck...

All of a sudden i hear the door bell ring.

"Tell him im not home yet! Im going out!" I said running up the stairs.

My dad said "ok sweetie"

And opened up the door.

"Fuck!" I muttered and ran into my room.

I put away my baldes and shoved everything into one of my closets... Yes i have two closets! Ones for music the others for clothes.

I close my music closet and put away my E sig.

If my dad or kellin found out about that ill be sleeping in the dog house.

I heard kellins voice and my dads coming down the hallway.

"So that is my daughters room, her names blaze! And this is your room!"

I heard the door open next to mine... Really dad..

"My daughter is outside doing something... Want to go and get her?" My dad said.
I quickly and quietly get my guitar and open my secret back door.

I step out and quickly open up my guitar case and start to play therapy by all time low.
"Give me therapy! Im a walkinh travesty!! But im smiling at everything!" I sang along.

"Blaze!" I heard my dad yell.

"Out here!" I said and started to play dandilion necklace by saywecanfly.

"Wow.. Your good!!!..... Blaze?" Kellin said surpised.

I looked at him and gasped.

"Mr. Bostwick?" I said.

"Hes your teacher?!" My dad said.
"Ya...very" i said looking at my slim black guitar.

"So ... What was that song you were playing?" "Dandelion necklace.."
Mr.bostwick nodded.
"So i guess we can be family? I never had a real family! And if i did... It all faded away.." Kellin said shyly.

I smiled.

"Of cousre! Now that im thinking about it i never had a real family either... My family was ripped apart in 2014... When my mom uh... Died"

He gasped. "The school never told me that!"

(By the way its 2016)
I scoffed. "Why would they tell you! Your new! And they really could care less about me.." I said getting up and putting my guitar away.

Suddenly kellin's phone rang.
"Hello"
"Where the fuck ate you!!! Did you leave with out me?!" I heard a nasily voice.
Kellin sighed.
" no... And you cant stay where im staying anyway..." Kellin said looking at my dad.
"Whatever! We're done!" I heard.
"Fine! Its not like i was in love with you anyways" kellin spat into the phone and hung up.

"Sorry .... She wont bother us anymore"

My dad nodded while i open up my trap door and go into my room.

Fuck this shit! Im tired! Good thing its a friday!

And i know, i know! Im lucky i get to come back on a friday.

All of a sudden i wanted to go to the park... Alone..

I grab my phone and earbuds and told my dad that i will be at the park if he needs me.

I started to walk to the park not noticing kellin trailing behind me.