Part 5

I walked up to the swings but see my best friend matt.

I gasp! "MATT!" I yelled and hugged him. He was like two feet taller than me.
"Hey short stuff, whos that? Wait... Is that?"
I turn around to see mr.bostwick looking at us curiously.

"Yup!" I said and back out of the hug.

Matt look down at me . L please dont tell me your.."

I knew where he was going with this! He was going to ask me if im pregnant.

"GOD DAMN IT MATT! NO! HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY IT! IM. NOT . PREGNANT!" I yelled.

"Sure sounds like it, you go through more mood swings than a pregnant lady." Matt chucked.

Now mr.bostwick was looking at us intensely.

"Great going!" I hissed quitely. "Look what you did" i said glancing over at kellin.

"Whoops! Not my fault"

"Ok yeah whatever! Wheres tatum and shadow?"

I always hang with my besties!

"There coming dont you worry my dear" he said spinning me around.

I giggle and saw shadow in the corner of my eye running at me but it was too late, he had already tackled me in a hug.

"Well fuck" i said and hugged him back.

"BESTIE!!!" He screamed.

"BITCH BACK OFF SHE'S MINE!" Tatum said and pulled me torwards him.

"No! Shes mine!" Shadow said pulling me torwards him.

"BITCHEZ PLEASE IF ANYTHING SHES MY PENGUIN!" Matt screamed loudly causing kellin to look over.

He pulled me into his grasp all of a suden shadow and tatum looked at each other than tackled matt.

"Fuck!" I yelped as i hit the ground.

I heard kellin chuckle and try to stop laughing.

I glare at him.

"What is so funny mr.bostwick?" I said calling him by his professional name.

He frowned abit and said "nothing, and can we talk later tonight" he said.

I looked at him funny " sure as long as you promise me you wont rape me." I said being serious, ive probably got all my teachers fired for sexual assault towards me.

Yes, i get attention a lot.

He looked confused and nodded.

"Im tiered! Matt carry me home" i said stretching out my arms helplessly.

He sighed and picked me up.

"Your lucky your cute and not bitchy all the time." I chuck and look at kellin who was following us.

"Kell- i mean mr.bostwick! " i said from matts arms as we walked home.

"Yes" he said frowning again.
What he likes the name mr.bostwick? Right?

Oh well!

"Why were you following me?"

He paled.

"Uhm..." He said looking nervous.

"Its ok! Hey look theres that shitty house i live in!" I practically screamed.

"Are you always this loud?" Kellin said looking at me.

"Only out of school..." I said getting out of matts grasp.

"Bye matt!" I said hugging him.

"Bye midget!"

I rolled my eyes and gone throught the front door. "Come on mr.bostwick!" I said and ran inside.

He walked up to me and whispered in my ear saying " when your dad leaves tonight come to my bedroom i have to talk to you about some thing and get shit strait" he said.

I gasped.

He just cursed infront of his student!

"Mr.bostwick!!" I said gasping.

He chucked. "Ok look, im allowed to curse infront of my family ok? But out side the house and town such as in the school i can not curse infront of you... Ok? So get used to it" he said and winked my way.

"Damn... Ok" i muttered and heard my dad yell "i'll be back in a few hours" and leave the house stumbling out the door.

Mr.bostwick smirked and took my hand in his and headed for his room.
"Sit" he demanded total change in mood.

"Ok" i said and sat down on his beanbag chair.

"Alright listen, i need to go through some things with you, first, when we are out side of school, i want you to call me kellin alright? I feel like a duoche' when you say bostwick out side of school, second, my band and the rest and going to be setting a new album, i want you to be in it... I know big notice and little notice but please... Third, i will give you all A's if you make me lunch everyday, please, i starve at lunch cause i have nothing." Kellin said eyes of hope.

"Well... Uhm...i geuss i can call you kellin..." I said blushing. I can see him slightly smile.

"And me? Be in a song? Your joking right?" I said.

"Nope! Im calling vic over tomorrow to set dates" kellin said.

I sortove got pumped up and smiled like an idiot.

I tried to stop but it kept on coming.
Kellin smirked at me.

"Oooh im telling vic! This is going to be a great year!" Kellin said happily.

I sighed and stood up.

"If i make you dinner will you drop it?-"

"AND LUNCH!" Kellin said jumping up.

"Ok ok ok ok!jesus!" I said walking to the kitchen.

"You know this is bribing you know..." I said.

"I know" kellin said leaning on my shoulder while walking.
"Oh my god! Your the perfect hight!" Kellin yelled and picked me up bridal style.

"KELLIN!" I said as he ran into the kitchen and set me down infront of the stove.

"Cook" he said grabing a spatula.

"Hamburgers?" I said looking at the spatula.

He nodded.

I sighed and opened uo the fridge and started to work my culinary skills to the test.

"Lets make magic" i mumbled and started to cook.