Rumor eh?

*Seito's POV*

I grabbed my bag and looked at my scedual to see where to report to for Pe. I sighed This swiching classes was better when I had Kanari in my class so she could show me where to go.

"Um Seito was it?" I heard a girl say. I looked over to see a rather tall blonde girl that was about to head out, "Do you know where your next class is?"

"Um..." I wonder if she will help me.

He's the new guy that was talking to Kanari today I should probably help him. I heard her and smiled but then heard her add something else. Plus he is cute just like the rumors say. Rumors eh? "Actually no can you tell me where the boy's Pe is?"

"Oh the boys' locker room is on the far end of the school it is the last door on the right down the 100 hallway. You might want to hurry if your going to make it in time," She said and I nodded then she was off to her own class.

"Rumors huh?" I muttered to my self as i hurried down the stairs to go to the 100 hallway which is the only hallway I know in this school. I was about to turn the corner when I accidently ran into a buff black haird guy with brown flairing eyes. Oh no i'm in trouble now.

"Who do you think you are?!?!" He screamed at me and I backed away.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you there I'm just trying to get to the 100 hallway," I said and tried to slip past him.

"Oh hey you're the new guy. well Let me introduce myself, I'm Teki." The guy said sounding smug.

One look and I could tell what kind of person he was. He is the stuck up popular type and i don't even want to know what he's thinking.

"Well sorry for bumping into you see you later," I said and ran past him and down the hallway. 

I finally made it into the locker room right when the bell rang. I saw a bunch of guys laughing while half dressed. I walked past them and put on my gym clothes that were given to me when i enrolled. Once I was done I followed a few other guys, that were done also, down to the soccer field where i saw the girls class, and Kanari.