Surprise

Hi. This is actually not a poem or what. I just wanted to share and express my happiness and a bit of a sadness that happened today (Friday, July 10 2020).

Today is one of my rest day and of course I woke up late since I don't have something to do unless its a chore. Also, I planned to go to an eye center to have my eye checked and buy some needful stuff but due to circumstances, I wasn't able to follow on what was planned as I have a mini arguement with my partner over DM-IG.

I waw kinda sad as he initially wanted to come with prior to the planned date yet, things changed and he can't come. We also have a little arguement about finance and stuff like saving and etc which led me not to go outside anymore.

And since I am kinda stressed about what happened (and more stressed on work), I suddenly think on ordering online instead (Food Panda). My order came and a few minutes later, a closest friend of mine invited me to eat outside (specifically in Bintana Grill) with another closest friend. I am actually excited at that thought that I ca still go outside, yet I declined the offer as me myself, I don't want to waste my current food.

As I was having a moment and almost finished my food (well, I still have fries left, and munching bits of it as I am already full but still wanted to munch it), I've heard multiple knocks on the door, and I was kinda hesitant (and scared a bit) to open it as I don't expect someone to pay me a visit.

Well I kinda expect that my it was my partner as he mentioned in our argue-convo that he will be here but not that much as it is late already and I already settled to my mind not to expect.

But to my surprise, it is him who came and just passed by to say sorry and I love you with a frappe on his left hands and a bag of groceries of his right arms (with a box of raisins, ofcourse). Ohmy! I got excited, and happy that I saw him again after the days we were away (he is working at home and so I am, but I am currently staying on our pad), but to as I said earlier, he just passed by and actually asked his brother to go along with him to buy some stuff. I kinda feel sad (OA it may sound), but I cried because he just spend like 4-minutes. We just hugged and kiss, and bid "see-you-soon" (we don't say goodbyes tho).

To my lolove, Roislecx15, my partner in forever, my number 1 fan and enemy, I greatly appreciate your efforts and all, lolove. I know that you only want what's the best for me, for us and for our futute family. I am very sorry for misunderstanding the things you've said. I should've known better that you hardly speak nor understand much of bisaya (cebuano). I love you and I miss you already. I did not expect the you as well as the bag of groceries and a frappe. Your presence is enough for me, but these are more than enough. 💜😘

To you, whoever is reading this, thank you.

I just wanted to brag my partner, and I know that I am one of those blessed partner in the whole world (char). Really, couldn't wish for more. 💜😘

That's all. Thank you! Hope you're all safe! 💕 Love, love, love!