Chapter two.

"Luke do I look okay? Your parents will be here soon. I had Mike help me cook a nice meal hopefully they'll like it. Oh god. What if they dont? Then they'll hate me even more oh-"

"Babe. Stop worrying it's gonna be fine, they'll love it whatever it is. Oh and yes you look okay. More than okay love infact if my parents weren't coming over oh the things I'd do to you. Maybe-" but he's soon cut off by the doorbell ringing.

Luke groans loudly causing me to laugh and Calum opens the door.

"Luke! Honey we've missed you!" Liz shouts hugging Luke.

"Oh. hello Delilah." She says in a tone I can't decipher.

"Hey Liz, nice to see you!" I fake smile.

She looks at me odd then turns her attention to the other boys.

Luke gives me a smile and wraps his arm around my shoulders while looking over at his dad.

"Are Ben and Jack coming?" He asks.

"No. They couldn't get a break from school. How have you been son?" Andrew asks.

"Great. Everything's been good. Delilah and I are fantastic and the boys are great too."

His father frowns when.he hears my name but I just shrug it off.

"Mum. Dad. Delilah and Michael made dinner. Would you like to eat?" Luke asks and they nod.

Luke and I go into the kitchen and fix seven bowls of spaghetti, grabbing everything else we might need.

"Delilah?"

"Yea Luke?"

"I love you." I turn to look at him.and he has a big goofy grin on his face.

"Shut up weirdo" I laugh.

"You don't love me?" He pouts.

"Yes Luke I love you so much that it hurts."

"Del. No matter how much we fight I'll always stay. Always. I want you to know that I'm not going anywhere." His voice turns serious and he cups my face into his large hands.

"Good, because I'd be lost without you."

Luke leans down and connects our lips together for a kiss and all of the sudden we hear someone clear their throat. Liz.

"Mum why don't you go sit back down. We're just about to bring the food out." Luke says in an annoyed tone.

"Luke. After dinner we need to have a talk about this." She frowns.

"Whatever you have to say to me you can say it right now in front of Delilah or we're not talking at all." Luke says grabbing my hand.

"Jesus Luke look at yourself! Flaunting that slut around! She doesn't deserve you! You're my son and my son will not be seen with trash. I've let this go on for three years to many and I want you to end it. You're 17 hardly a man and I doubt you can make good decisions on your own." His mother shouts.

"Mother! What the hell is your problem! I happen to love Delilah. More than anything in this world. And guess what! She loves me too. I'm almost 18. I can make my own decisions okay. I'm not ending any thing with her. I have a future with her mum. She's not trash. You're trash mum." Luke sighs.

"What the hell did you just say-"

"Mum. I think you and dad need to leave. You shouldn't have come." He says interrupting her.

"Fine. Call me when you're ready to leave her slag ass."

His mother walks into the dining room, grabs his dad by the hand, picks up her purse, and stomps out the front door.