Chapter five

It's been three months.
Luke comes home in one month.
30 days.
I miss him. I need him.
I wonder if he forgot about me.. I watched a few concerts on YouTube and he seemed very happy and bouncy.. Like he's happy to be away from me.
I wonder if he has another girlfriend.
The words Taken By The Most Beautiful Girl are still in his Twitter bio as well as his Instagram. But maybe it's about a new girl now..
I've hardly left the house these three months unless it's to hang out with Amber. I haven't really talked to any of my other friends lately. She's the only one that gets it.
I talk to Calum almost everyday. He's a better brother than Ashton and we aren't even related.
As if it was on que I receive a text from Calum.
from Cal: All Luke does is lay in his bunk when we aren't on stage. He misses you Del. don't you worry either because he's gonna be back for you real soon.
to Cal: I need him Cal.. So bad.. I'm so stupid for wanting this break..
from Cal: we may come home early.. Like well.. We'll be him sometime this week. He said he's going straight to your house. Not even taking his bags home.
to Cal: not to be weird but I miss his body next to mine, I miss his touch..
from Cal: I understand completely. He definitely misses yours too.
If they're coming home in a week then I need to get up and do something with myself. Get my hair done. My nails done. My eyebrows done. Jeez I gotta go get a wax before Luke gets back. That shit hurts so bad...
I quickly run downstairs and Meet Jenny in the kitchen. "Wow someone's cheery" she chuckles, "like a child on Christmas morning"
"Jen Luke's coming home this week. I have to get my hair done and my nails and oh god I can't look like this when he gets home Jen!" I sigh while running my hands through my hair.
"Then let's get you a hair appointment scheduled and I'll go with you" she smiles.
After a while on the phone with the lady at the salon I finally get an appointment for 3 o'clock. It's 1:57 now so I should probably get dressed.
I run back up the stairs stopping at the top to catch my breath.
"Dang I'm out of shape." I huff and walk into my room.
I quickly walk over to my dresser and pull out some khaki short shorts along with a white tank top. Dang I haven't tried to look good in a long time.
Good thing I'm naturally tan or this outfit wouldn't look good at all.
I pull my hair into a neat bun and put a floral headband on.
I walk downstairs to Jenny's room and knock on the door.
"Come in."
"It's 2 hair appointment is in an hour." I bet she can practically hear my smile.
"Hun. Maybe Amber can go with you. I'm so sorry but I just got a phone call saying I have to get all of the paperwork finished by Tuesday and it's Sunday so I only have two days.. I'm sorry love."
"It's fine. I'll get amber to come with me just focus on your work." I smile at her causing her to warmly return the gesture.
I send Amber a quick text telling her to be at my house asap.
And five minutes later amber comes rushing into my room.
"I almost got pulled over for speeding what's wrong?!" She asks worried.
"I need you to go with me to get my hair done and my nails and I gotta get a wax today." I smile.
"Something's up. Why today?" She asks cautiously.
"Luke's coming home next week." I say biting my lip.
"Well damn lets get this show on the road then!" She smiles giving me a tight hug.
-
An hour later of aimlessly wondering around the mall it's finally time to get my hair done.
"Hello miss Irwin what can I do for you today?" My regular guy Andy asks.
"Well Andy I was thinking something new" I say biting my lip, "Some Ombré maybe?"
"Done" he smiles.
-
An hour and a half later Andy's finally done and now he's lightly curling my hair.
"You're so gorgeous I would kill to have hair like yours! And your boyfriend! Ugh he's almost as perfect as you!" Andy rambles on before turning my chair around to face the mirror.
"Woah" I smile lightly touching my hair.
"Beautiful isn't it?"
"Most definitely. Thank you Andy!" I smile jumping out of the chair to hug him.
"Not a problem. Come see me some time soon and we'll go out for coffee or something." He smiles.
I pay the lady at the desk and head to the massage and beauty parlor on the other side of the mall.
"This is gonna hurt like a bitch. I gotta get one too." Amber cringes.
"Shit I hate this!" I laugh.
"How can I help you two?" A petite Asian woman says from behind a desk.
After we tell her our needs she immediately rushed us to separate rooms in the back informing us that someone would be with us shortly.
-
"Hot damn that hurt like a bitch, but dude the guy that got me was hot as hell. We're gonna hook up at his place when he gets off" Amber smirked as we walk towards the nail salon.
"Gotta give me details after." I wink and she laughs.
-
"I'm tired as fuck" Amber states as we sit on the couch of her apartment.
"What time does your boy toy get off work?" I ask.
"He text me and said he gets off in two hours, honestly I can't wait I haven't had sex in about two and a half months." She sighs.
"I haven't in like three and a half almost four." I frown. God I miss Luke.
"Well I'm sure Luke won't be able to keep it in his pants when he sees you. You'll get it in no time." She winks.
"I miss him so much Amber. I want him to kiss me and touch me everywhere my body literally aches for him." I sigh.
"Damn you sound like a horny little brat" she snorts, "but I know you love him. And he definitely loves you."
-
"Alright kid don't have to much fun without me. I'm gonna head over to Jason's house I'll call you later." Amber says as I get out of her car.
"Have fun." I wink causing her to laugh.
She waves goodbye as she backs out of the driveway.
I walk inside and there's a note from Jenny on the coffee table.
'I'm going to the store then to a co workers house I'll be home late so lock up before you go to bed. Love you. -Jenny'
Great. I'm alone in this giant ass house with nothing to do.
I'm gonna call Calum.
C: yellow
D: red
C: what's up Del?
D: I'm bored. I miss you guys.
C: we miss you too. It's actually quite weird without you with us everyday.
D: when will you all be back.
C: leaving that up to the element of surprise my dear friend.
Ugh I can practically hear his smirk.
D: I miss Luke...
C: he misses you too.... Trust me. When he's not on stage he's in his bunk sulking he's whining about missing you he hasn't said a word to Ashton
D: it's all my fault..
C: shut up no it isn't. Ashton's been a dick.
I can hear shifting in the background and I know he isn't on the bus.
D: cal where are you?
C: outside the bus, smoking a cigarette.
D: you shouldn't do that.
C: stress Delly.. Stress. I gotta go alright? Ashton's looking for me. I'll text you later.
D: alright bye Cal.
C: see ya baby sister.
I'm tired and cold.. Might as well sleep..
I lock the door and walk quickly to my bedroom.
When I arrive I strip from my shorts and tank top and pull Luke's blink 182 hoodie on over my bra and panties.
I pull the covers back and turn the light off before I crawl into bed alone.
-
I wake up to the sound of rocks hitting my window.
"What the fuck!" I whisper yell while crawling out of bed and stumbling to the window.
I open it slowly and look down hoping to see Luke but instead finding a very jumpy Amber I'm guessing she's here to tell me about her night..