T W O

*you went in his room and saw alex and alejandro*

mattia: sit with us
y: okay...
*you were still upset about eli and josie but you didn't wanna say anything*
alejandro: how are you feeling?
y: i'm okay ig.. it just hurts
mattia: i mean you and josie were friends for 6 years and you and eli for 7...
y: yea..
alejandro: i want food someone come with me
mattia: i will
alejandro: y'all want anything?
*you told him what you wanted (you pick). it was just you and alex so you guys talked*
alex: oh josie told me why she did it too..
y: tell me
alex: well she liked eli and got mad bc y'all dated.
y:oh...
alex: yea
y: she always got jealous of me
alex: trueee
*you guys laughed and mattia and alejandro came up with the food and y'all ate and watched movies*
alex:we should watch a scary oneeee
y: yes
mattia: YEA
alejandro: okay but if i get scared i'm jumping in someone's arms..
y: i- okay
*yall picked a movie. (pick whatever scary movie you want 😘)
alejandro: AHHHHHHHHHHH *he jumped in your lap and covered his eyes from the movie and you laughed*
y: your such a baby *you pushed him into mattias lap*
alejandro: that was scary
*you continued to watch the movie and like 30 mins later there was a knock on mattias balcony door and you all got scared *
mattia: AHHHHHH
alex: AHH NO NO NO CHILL BC IM HIDING
alejandro: *runs with alex*
y: AHHHHHH *you ran into mattias bathroom and jumped in the bathtub to hide, alex and alejandro hid behind the curtain and mattia went hid next to the toilet*
alejandro: if we die. y/n was my fav
alex: yep same
mattia: same
y: as i should be
*you laughed until you heard the balcony's glass door break. mattia jumped with you in the tub and alex and alejandro sat down and you guys were all basically on eachother. mattia shut the curtain so it wouldn't be so suspicious for the person in the room to find you guys. alejandro grabbed his slide and got ready to throw it as the footsteps got louder. alex fell asleep (aww sleeping in serious moments same doe ❤️) mattia was texting your mom to tell her what was going on. and you got the shampoo bottle to throw if needed. (we can tell who would survive)*
??:oh haha this is perfect
?: yes.
*you recognized the voices. it was josie and eli. at the point all your anger was built up and you started to get up. mattia tried holding you back but you ran and grabbed josie and started punching her you pushed her off the balcony and dragged eli down the stairs. josie died from impact. and eli went to the hospital from damages and died later that night everyone was in shock and you all went in your room and slept*
alvaro: WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP
kairi: WAKEY WAKEY OLAF IS HEREEE
*everyone woke up but you so they dumped water on you*
y:...
mattia: uh oh..
*you smack them all and push them out your room and lock the door and change*

you changed into this

*you opened your door and went downstairs where mattia and your mom was and everyone else had already went home you got food and sat on the couch and watched spongebob. you texted your dad asking what time he was picking you up bc your parents spilt awhile ago and you and mattia go to his house today.*

texts: dad!😘
4:30 pm.
y: dad what time will you be here?
dad!😘: like 5
y: okay cya then
dad!😘: cya
end of texts.

y: he's gonna be here at 5
mattia: okay
*you packed your stuff for the week and mattia did the same and your dad was here so you said bye to your mom and went to your dads car. you and mattia sat in the back and got to your dads house and went in the room. you and mattia shared and your dad and his new wife shared. you showered and got into pajamas ate and went to sleep. you were awoken in the middle of the night by....
cliff hanger ;)