S I X T Y

(hi i felt like the story was getting kinda boring, so i decided to make a very problematic chapter cus i feel like it. anything that may effect someone in there life has a tw. uh enjoy ig, this idea came from me and my friend so)

*mattia pov

*im driving alone like usual i kinda like being alone it gives me space, none of the family has hung out sense thanksgiving, jay and my mom are always working, y/n is always with ale, and xavier is just xavier. i was thinking when vic sent me a message so i quickly replied and put my phone down and continued driving to target where i was getting christmas gifts. as i was driving i got another text and as i looked someone pulled out.*

*y

pov*

*you were sitting upstairs playing cod with talia and renae on ft*
y: YESSS EASY KILL THE FUCKK
talia: PURR WE WINNIN AGAIN
renae: YESSIRRR
y: we should do blood vile things :))
talia: YES
renae: OMG YES
y: OKAY WE WILL DO IT NEXT TIME WERE ALL TOGETHER
talia: YESSS
y: oh shit wait my moms calling me i'll brb!

*you answered her call and...*

*ale pov*
y: roshaun stfu you ratfuck
roshaun: kiss me papi yk you want too
y: RED SHIRT IS SUS
kairi: threeway?!
y: bet
roshaun: YAYY
alvaro: i'm here-
robert: HEY G- wheres mattia?!
y: idk i haven't heard from him sense earlier i can call him
alvaro: yea do that
*i called him and he didn't answer i told the boys and we brushed it off so i texted y/n and asked her if she knew where he was and...*

*talia pov*
y: MOM WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES NO CHICKEN NUGGETS LEFT
talia mom: I SAID THERES NONE LEFT I BOUGHT SOME
y: ohh okay :)
*i ran upstairs and sat on my bed waiting for y/n to call back when roshaun called me freaking out*
...
......
......
y: OH MY GOD WHAT

*renae pov*

*i was dancing in my room when kairi texted me and spammed me untill i answered when i did he told me ?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?! and i went to meet everyone at the place.*

*everyone was there besides y/n. ale and talia waited in the front lobby for her and the rest of us seated in the waiting room of the cold empty hospital. it was 3 am. nobody was there really besides us. just as i thought it couldn't get any worse y/n came in, she was in worse of a state then we expected*

*ale pov*
*me and talia were sitting waiting for y/n in the lobby when finally she came in. i don't think i've ever seen her so upset in her whole life,*
y: holy shit-
talia: dude y/n are you okay?!??

*y/n pov*

*all you could think of is what could happen if you lost him. i mean after all yall are siblings, y'all have pretty much been  been best friends when you lost everyone . out of everyone your closest bond is with mattia i mean just bc he's your  older brother doesn't mean anything you tell him more than you tell anyone else. as you walked in the hospital you  officially started to get hit with more and more emotions once you smelt the hospitals sent of blood, tears, sanitizer, and sweat. you started crying more and talia and ale pulled you into them as you felt more and more weak. y'all went in the waiting room and sat there as everyone started coming in. you sat in a ball on the chair in between kairi and roshaun*
doctor: is this the family for mattia polibio?
everyone: yes
*just at that moment you grabbed roshaun and kairi's hands waiting for the news*
doctor: we've been operating on him for hours the crash really got him good the car flipped and crushed, after many hours of working i'm so sorry but he didn't make it*
*the whole room went silent and everyone started tearing up and you completely let go of them and kinda sat there not moving or speaking nothing*
doctor; y'all are more than wlrcome to come say goodbye
ale: okay.. y/n are you okay
y: ...
talia: bitch ...?
y: ...
kairi: y/n say something to us
megan: princess..?
*you all stood up and the second you did you  started balling your eyes out so ale hugged you*
y: WHY DOE WHY
vic; hey guys i'm sorry abt mattia
y: you...
vic: me...
y: YOU WERE THE LAST PERSON TO TEXT HIM YOU BITCH ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT
ale: oh no
talia: shit she on the mad part of this-
y: SHUT THE FUCK UP
talia: 😳
ale: 😳
kairi: yes ma'am
y: VIC IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU
vic: you won't do shit
y: OH REALLY?
*you tackled her and got on top of her and started punching her then you pulled her hair and flipped her and banged her face on the ground and kept punching her till she wasn't breathing.*
ale: UHH-
talia: Y/N WHAT THE FUCK SHE DIDNT KNOW
kairi: OMG SHES DEAD
roshaun: WHYD YOU KILL HER
*they all crowded around her*