T W E N T Y - S I X

( IM SORRY I DIDNT REALIZE THAT YOU GRADUATED PRETEND YOU DIDN*you woke up at 5 am due to your alarm so you got up ate showered brushed your teeth and got changed*

*you got in a fancy outfit cus you dk if cute guys will be there and then you went downstairs and your mom made you take back to school pics*y: well we gotta go mattia: yea bye momy: bye mom y/m: bye*yall went to the car and drove to school and pa...

y: well we gotta go
mattia: yea bye mom
y: bye mom
y/m: bye
*yall went to the car and drove to school and parked and you met with the group and everyone stared at y'all but you went inside got your schedules and went to your classes and then you went to lunch and y'all all sat together and talked and you looked over and seen eli and had flashbacks and then you saw he had a new girl so you went back to talking to the group and seen eli staring at you in the corner of your eye but you just ignored it. after a the day ended you went home and sat in bed when you got a text from kobe*

kobe🌞
—————
k- heyy
y- hii
k- i needa ask you sum
y- what's up?
k- well i really like you so you tryna be my gf?
y- oh bet
k- bet, also i call posting first you repost it
y-okay
————-
*he posted it and you reposted it and people were going crazy and you laughed. you slept a little after and then woke up the next day for school you did your daily routine and changed into

and then went to school had classes and stuff and then continued your day for the next month of school and then you got a text from ale*

alex🖤
—————————————
a- Y/N
a- Y/N
a- Y/N
a- Y/N
a- Y/N
a- Y/N
a- Y/N
y- yes alex
a- I SAW KOBE AND HE WAS KISSING SOME GIRL OUTSIDE HIS HIUZE AND HE CARRIED HER INSIDE
y- wait what...
a- IM COMINF OVER RN I HAVE TO SHOW YOU
y- ok
———————
alex: IM HERE
y: what happened
*he showed you a video and you guys seen it was kobe and alex's gf and then they came outside and ale and his gf ran bc he saw*
ale: THERE COMINF OVER HERE y/n i'm sorry
katie: yea alex i'm sorry too but we have too
*katie grabbed alex's face and kissed him and ale kissed you and kobe and the girl saw and they came over and once ale heard them coming he hit katie's arm and they stopped*
kobe: yo wtf
y: you started it
kobe: how
y: you kissed her first
kobe: you saw-
y: yea
kobe: whatever we're breaking up
alex's gf: yea we're breaking up
katie: yea ale thought it would be a good time we're breaking up
alex: i-
ale: i-
y: i-
*ale went home after and said he will talk to y'all later*
alex: welp we got broken up with
y: yep..
alex: can we talk? it's kinda important
y: yea sure what's up
alex: i still have feelings for you and i was wondering if you wanna get back together bc it's been a bit
y: i mean sure
alex: yay
y: wanna go watch anime
alex: yea
*you texted mattia what happened and he messaged back laughing emojis and then you and alex watched anime and allat and then slept and then he went home the next day and then after you got up got ready and played cod with mattia cus he forced you too and then after you went and ft talia and yall talked for a few hours and you ate after and went to bed*