Andy's Biggest Secret - Chapter 14.5 - Andy's "Wet Dream"

Chapter 14.5: Andy's "Wet Dream"

(George's POV)

"Dominate me, Sir!" Andy's absurd yet tempting request rang in my eardrums, breaking past my layers of defense. His breath reeked of alcohol, and his sultry eyes were a product of intoxication and lust.

I was so horny. I knew that I would regret this later, especially if Andy remembered everything, but I couldn't contain my carnal desire to quench my sexual thirst. The erotic expression that appeared foreign on his usually calm-as-a-cucumber face had compelled my fingers to unbutton my shirt. "Alright then, if that's your wish," I whispered near my crush's ear, to which he replied with a soft moan that tickled my ever-growing libido.

I hastily stripped off my clothes and threw them across the floor. Undressing Andy was a boner-inducing task. Pulling his shirt over his head, revealing his toned midriff, broad chest, and prominent collar bones had made my blood rush to my rock-hard cock—so fully erected with blood that the veins were pulsating. The intensity of my excitement reached the extent where my hands trembled when I was undoing his pants button and pulling the zipper down. Underneath were black boxer briefs that stored his nicely tucked semi-hard dick and a pair of asymmetrical balls. My thumb pressed down on one of his balls to merely test the water, causing his body to react in a subtle flinch.

I almost fell to the floor when Andy took off the last piece of clothing that covered his dignity by himself, kicking it out of the bed. His right hand found its way to his member that gradually grew in size as he jerked it off. My eyes were stuck on his beautiful reproductive organ; the length was decent, but the shaft was thick, curving upward, like a nice white banana. In contrast to his tanned limbs, his crotch area was significantly paler. The pubic hair on top of the base of his dick was trimmed into a neat bush.

Andy was in an aroused daze, where his eyes were half-closed, lips parted, spouting out breathy moans in every other stroke of his self-service. Although watching him wanking had served my eyes for a few minutes, my throbbing cock wanted more, and my body itched to make an indecent move. I went for his lips, capturing his bottom lip between mine, alternating between licking, smooching, and sucking the insides of his mouth. The sexual arousal increased as our tongues wrestled wildly, exchanging saliva. I wouldn't cave in and forced entry until he surrendered and let me dominate our lip-locking and owned every inch of it.

After what seemed like fifteen fiery minutes, I pulled away. Andy's swollen lips were slightly trembling when he desperately gasped for air. There was a small trail of drool down the side of his chin, indicating how messy and rough I handled his lips. 

He looked so naughty.

"More please. Fuck me," he pleaded in a velvety whisper. His hand found its way back to his cock, stroking it.

A smirk of satisfaction plastered across my face before it switched into gritted teeth. Just the way he wished it to be, I would gladly play along and immerse into my role of a dominating master. Grabbing a strong hold of his neck that made him cutely clutch onto my forearm with both hands, I repositioned myself and bucked my hips such that my hardened cock was staring him down. There was a flash of surprised look on his eyes that frightened me, fearing his sobriety that turned out to be my imagination.

"How dare you instruct me to fuck you? I will fuck you when I want to fuck you," I uttered in a threatening voice. My act delighted myself from having control over submissive Andy, his short breath was indicative of his insuppressible need to have me inside him, pounding his tunnel, shredding his abused ass tissues. "Open your mouth!" I released his neck to drag his lower lip down with my thumb whilst my other hand fed him with a mouthful of my manhood. Once I was halfway through inside his mouth, I cupped his face in between my hands and started shoving my full length down his throat, choking him relentlessly as I thrusted in and out of his mouth.

Groaning in unexplainable ecstasy, I felt heat building up in my body. Every inch of my stiff dick from its head all the way to its base was coated in Andy's warm saliva. His smart mouth sucked into my moving member firmly that the sensation of tightness lingered throughout every fiber of my cock in every push.

"Ah, yes, take it. Suck my fucking cock," I hissed.

Seconds away from reaching climax, I pulled out of his mouth and never went back in—took me the last remnants of my self-restraint to do it. Reaching the height of my sexual arousal, I quickly figured that it was time to return the deed to Andy after his remarkable blowjob service. I spread his legs and placed the ankles atop of my shoulders. His body gave out an excited reaction as I teased the entrance of his anus with my cock, rubbing against it in circular motions. I spit into his tiny pucker and slid my middle finger inside to lubricate the passage, making shallow strokes. His hole grasped tightly at my finger—my cock was dripping with precum from my premature excitement alone. His ass must have possessed incredible sucking power if it tightened around a finger that was relatively much smaller in size compared to my impatient, throbbing cock.

I eased my dickhead against Andy's tight hole and started to push in slowly. He was so tight that my mild effort was futile. I applied more pressure only to slightly open up the pucker, causing Andy to moan in pain. Impatiently, I spread his ass cheeks open and made a forceful penetrative move. Andy's tiny hole was instantly filled with the tip of my cock, concurrent with his loud, painful gasp.

"Ouhh, oohh," he moaned. His face was contorting in obvious pain.

Honestly, it was slightly off-putting—how much pain he was in.

As the last streak, I paved my way further inside. Andy started to hyperventilate in agony. His ass clenched on my dick so strongly that it was almost painful for me too.

"Ah, ah—" Andy ran out of breath from drawing many short ones.

This dude's backdoor was undoubtedly a virgin.

I pulled out of him and watched his face soften with ease. As disappointing as it was, my decision to stop might be the only thing I wouldn't regret tonight. I didn't want to take advantage of his drunken state such that I enjoyed it whereas it was torturous for him, even though he might not have any recollection of it when he woke up. Except for the potential physical pain should it be done.

To end our kind-of one-sided steamy night, I jerked off and unloaded my seeds on his stomach, and helped Andy do the same.

Once all was done and the weight of my sin was knocking on my head right before it seeped in, I blocked my thought, took a big breath, and exhaled loudly at the physical mess that I had created. I would deal with the emotional shit later when I had the time. I must clean the gooey substance on Andy's skin to get rid of any evidence of this ever happening.

Amongst Andy's incoherent mumbles that he emitted as I cleaned him up, one sentence was clear enough for me to make out. It was,

"What a nice, kinky dream. I want to do it all over again."

Then he dozed off completely, leaving me with all the hard work.

***