Part 14

I am anxious for tonight’s show because all of my family and friends will be there.  I bought tickets for everyone I know that could make it because I love to show off the work that these boys do every night.  It will be the last time I will get to see them in who knows how long.  I have picked all Liam fan requests tonight.  I’ve decided to once in a while just do fan requests for one of them as a feature.  Before we leave I look through my notebook and check to see how many of the boys requests I have done and what else I need to do. I have close to a month to get each of their personal pages together and post all of their pictures.  I want to do them all at the same time and I won’t have time to work on them until after the tour is over.

Of course I have decided to take the personal pages to a whole other level.  The pages won’t just have their requested pictures but the most popular pictures that the fans have liked as well as some of my favorites on each of their pages.  I want to also include as many behind the scenes pictures as I can.  I have already started making separate folders to start adding the pictures to.

I look over at the clock a I know I will get that knock on my door to leave soon so I gather everything up and bring everything out into the hallway. We will be traveling right after the show tonight to Hershey, PA where we will have two shows.  I carry my luggage down to the bus and put my suitcases in the storage compartment.  I’m too anxious to stand around and wait for everyone to get ready.  I’m ready now.

A few fans spot me and walk over to where I am standing.  ”Is anyone on the bus?” one of them asks.

"No not yet."  I am not sure if they know who I am or if they think I am just another fan.

"Do you know them?" another one asks.

"I work for them."  I don’t want to give too much information since I am the only one out there.  They might try to kidnap me or something.  Ok maybe not.

"Do you think we could get pictures with them when they come out?" one of them asks.

"That would be up to security."  I begin to feel uncomfortable being around them but there is not much I can do about it.  I take out my phone and text Paul that there are fans starting to gather down by the bus.  I figured they shouldn’t be blindsided.

Preston and Andy come out first and have the group of fans that have started to gather stand back so the boys have plenty of room.  I take some pictures of the girls who are waiting to add to tonight’s pictures.  When they guys come out they wave to the fans but there is no time to stop and meet all of them.  After the boys get on the bus I follow behind and go straight to my bunk.  I take out my phone to tweet.  ’In my home state of New Jersey.  Can’t wait to see you all tonight # 1dtourlife.’

When we get there I walk out into the empty arena and get some shots.  It’s so peaceful with nobody there.  I climb up onto the stage to get some pictures of the empty seats stage view.  I take a moment to just look out into the empty seats.  In a matter of hours every single one of these seats are going to be filled.  I’ve been here for many concerts before but never have seen if from this angle.  I feel a pair of arms warp around my body and I quickly turn around to see Zayn smiling.  ”You startled me!” I shriek.

"Give me your camera," he demands as he holds his hands out.  I reluctantly hand it over to him.  He walks down the stage stairs and points it at me.  "Now you know how it feels.  Be like us and I’ll take pictures."

"I feel stupid," I shyly say.  I am not one to perform.  I am much more comfortable behind the camera than in front of it.

"Come on, no one else is watching."  The only thing I think of doing is Niall’s jump but I’ve never tried it before and I might fail miserably.  I look around to make sure nobody is watching and take a bit of a running start and jump as high as I can tucking one leg up and the other goes straight out.  I don’t get as high as Niall gets but I didn’t break my ankle. "Got it! That was amazing.  Good job.  Do something else!"