Part 15 : The End

I cannot believe I am going to have to spend 15 hours on this bus.  I think this is some form of torture.  What if we hit traffic?  The it’s going to be even longer.  What if there is a problem at the border going into Canada?  Are we smuggling jewels?  Ok maybe I am overreacting.  The guys are sleeping but of course I can’t sleep even though I am exhausted.  I keep pacing up and down the length of the bus.  I need something to keep my  mind busy.

I keep refreshing twitter to see if anything else new is going on but it seems as if the whole world is sleeping but me.  ’15 hour bus ride and I am the only one awake, Help! # 1dtourlife.’

I put my earbuds in and listen to some music.  I hope I can get lost in the music and my brain will decide it’s time to sleep.  It would be amazing if I could sleep through most of the traveling.  I walk over to my bunk and lie down.  I am going to watch a movie on my iPad until I fall asleep.

After a few hours I finally fell asleep.  The noise the the guys shooting nerf guns at each other wakes me up.  I am assuming it’s now morning.  I hope we stop for food soon.  I am hungry.  I pull my curtain open and poke my head out to see what is going on and I get a nerf dart right in the middle of my forehead.  ”Sorry, Rebecca!” Liam shouts from the other side of the bus.  I can’t help but join in the laughter.

"Good shot, Liam" I say as I walk towards where they are hanging out and hand him the dart.

"You’re up just in time.  We are stopping for a break soon," Zayn says and he gives me a hug.

"Oh good because I’m starving."

I fix myself up as much as I can.  It’ll feel great to get out and walk around for a bit.  The bus gets so stuffy after a while.  The first thing we do when we stop is get something to eat.  We take about 45 minutes just to walk around and get some fresh air.  We still have about 5 hours to go before we get to our hotel.

While the guys are in the bathroom I run back onto the bus to get a nerf gun.  As soon as they come out I start shooting.  They try to shield themselves at first them they all run to the bus to get their guns.  I hand a gun to Eleanor and Danielle and we brace ourselves for the boy’s attack.  They jump out of the bus shooting darts at us and we fire back.  This goes on for a few minutes until Paul gathers us up and we have to get going again.

The rest of the way to Vancouver Zayn and I cuddle around my iPad and watch a movie.  After the movie is over we listen to music together until we get to the hotel.  Once we get to the hotel all of us order food to be delivered to our rooms and we settle in for the night.

I can’t believe there are only 5 shows left on the tour.  It seems like just yesterday I was getting my things together tomove to London.  I have been through a lot these past 5 months but they’ve been the best 5 months of my life.  It’s hard to believe it will almost be over and I have no idea what my life will be like when it’s all over.  In one week I will find out from Simon if I have a future with One Direction or if we will be parting ways.

We have 2 shows in Las Vegas where we are right now.  We have a day off today and I feel like drinking.  Louis is the only one I can go drinking with so hopefully I can convince him to go with me.  We can sneak out like old times.  I could try to convince the girlfriends to go out with me if he doesn’t feel like it.  I am lucky I don’t have a curfew.

Zayn and I have plans to play mini golf today.  We saw a cute little place close to the hotel that we can walk to.  This is another time where I will be out and not have my camera with me.  I have decided to give myself a day off.  I am so nice to me.  Vegas is a crazy place to be, I have learned that quickly.  The strip is already a mob scene so add our crazy fans and it’s just nuts.