Chapter 1

A young girl was seen walking as one of her hands cradled her tummy while the other held a plastic bag that contained food. While that happened on the other side of the street the man she was in love with was introducing his family to his well-respected girlfriend. She had headed home to make dinner for both of them.

The man was born to riches and Luxuries. He had so many women but the only one to his heart was not his lover but Lee Ji min she was a well-known model that also comes from a well off family. That man was none other than Kang Hyo min. His lover was named Carmen Cueva. Carmen was once seen as the brightest Jewel in the industry. She left the industry because she fell in love with Kang Hyo Min. He promised her to marry Carmen but he knew it would never happen. since he played with her until Lee Ji MIn came back from abroad.

As the water boiled, Carman was cutting up the vegetable to make soup. After finishing cutting her veggies and picking up a cutting board. Pouring the cut-up veggies into the pot of water. She began to pull out the kimchi and put the silverware on the table. She pulled her phone and texted Mr. Kang will you like to come over for dinner. As she went to check on her soup. She poured the soup on to two bowls and placed both bowls on the table. She sat down on her couch and turned on the Korean news broadcast. As she switched the channel around there was Korean drama and some Korean comedy. As she waited on Mr. Kang to come to her apartment. Her phone vibrated as a text came in from Mr.Kang. Sorry won't be able to come over for dinner. She lived in South Korean the time was 8:00 pm and it's 10:00 am in Mexico. She sat thinking of calling her cousin but got up to put away the food that she had made. While carmen cleaned up the table it began to rain. The raindrops fell on the windows little by little as the night sky had become dark.

A man with blue eyes and dark brown hair. Had arrived at the airport. He had only one suitcase. Wearing a raincoat he walked to the main entrance where there was a black roll Royce witing for him. As a young man opens the door to the car as the same man took the suitcase. The young man stepped inside the car as raindrops began to fall. As he sat down looking at his phone he pressed the call button to Carmen's phone number. As he placed his phone near his ear. As he heard the ringing of the call coming from the other end. When he finally heard ringing come from the other end he smiled as he looked out the window. When he heard the female voice that came from the other end

"Hello" her voice was sweet and kind

"Carmen It's been a while." Said the young man that had called

"Well yeah. Plus you are busy with the company. I read the latest news on the company but what about the underground stuff have you all fixed those problems?" She said with her voice changing as she spoke. The man's face changed to a more serious expression.

"Look do not worry we have that under control, but father seems to be interested in working with a company from Korea. We also have been talking to the Chinese underground group leader. They found out about us Martinez having a daughter. So now we agree on some terms and conditions. That all you have to know. Enough talking about that what about you.?" The Young man said as his expression change to a smile. As he looked out into the raining night in Korea.

"That's good to hear Lucas. I have a feeling that My boyfriend will pop the Question. He has no Clue about our family after all I still Use Cuava as my last name." She said as her voice tremble as she spoke.

"Carmen my parents love you as their daughter. They want you to see you happy and not sad. Even though they both know that they are not your parents. So are you going to back before the 2nd of November for dia de Los Muertos?" Said, Lucas

"Well, I have to since I want to visit my mother's grave. Can I call you another time since I want to go to sleep." Said Carmen as hung up. The young man was Lucas Martinez He was the only son to the Martinez family in Mexico. Carmin is the illegitimate Daugther of the Martinez family. The Martinez couple could never have kids after they had Lucas. When Carmen's mother passed Her Uncle took her in as his daughter. Lucas was reminded as she sat inside the car on the first time she had come to the house she was so timed and frail.

"Mother and father I want to introduce you Lee Ji Min to eat with us," said Kang Hyo min as he smiled at his beloved girlfriend. She smiled as she bowed to his parents.

"It's very nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Lee. I love the latest cosmetics that your family company came up with its marvelous." Said his mother as she smiled.

"I happy you enjoyed them oh as a matter, in fact, I brought this as a gift to you." Ji Min answered as gave her a bag.

"Son I am proud of you getting a good girlfriend." Said his father as he patted him the back. They all went to sit down on the table they had reserved to eat.

"Father about the endorsement deal in Mexico. Have they agree on our terms or they going to pass on us?" Siad Hyo Min

"They will send their son to Korea. It is best if you can befriend their son " Said Hyo Min Father

"Yes, father I shall befriend him." Said Hyo Min

"Dear we are eating please stop talking about business. I bet that Ji Min would agree with me." Said his mother. Ji Min smiled sweetly at his mother.

"Please don't worry about me I have heard of Lucas Martinez. He is the richest man in Mexico and his family has become the most powerful worldwide. I heard he is single and very handsome maybe Hyo Min sister would like him for her self. The gala is coming up he might attend. " Said, Lee Ji Min as she smiled.

"Your right we could introduce your sister then to Him and he won't refuse." Said His mother.

"Mother we don't even know what kinda man he is." Said Hyo Min. as they sat on the table they all pulled out the menus to order their dinner. As the rain trickle down and the street light were lit. Carmen looked out the window of her apartment looking at the raindrops that had formed. Lucas sitting in his car on the way to his family condo he pulled out a cigarette rolled the window a let the airflow thru even tho it was raining.

First time publishing please give me your honest opinion or feedback of the story.