Chapter 2

Morning came and the sun was peaking as a cell phone rang in the background. the white covers of the bed were moving as the man moved his face from under the pillow and the covers. His hair was a mess as he tried to get up. He rubbed his left eye with his left hand. The voice of a woman groaning coming from his left side. Realizing that he was bear naked and also the girl. His Phone still ringing in the background. The woman woke up and sat down as she pulled the covers off herself and picked up her clothes. The man still had not realized that his right hand was handcuffed to his bed.

"Looking for these." the woman said as she light swung the keys back forth

"Yeah look baby girl can you take me out of these handcuffs." said the man as he raised his handcuffed hand.

"I will think about it but first I will use your bathroom." Said the Woman as she headed to the bathroom. the man smiled at her and watched her close the door. He then began to panic a but his phone once more rang. He flopped on to his stomach and stretched his left arm to reach it. When he dropped it farther away. The door to the bathroom swung open as the girl saw him reaching for his phone. She smiled and bent over to pick up his phone.

"Forgot about this sorry. Look baby Boy because of this I won't let you go" Said the woman as she went back. The phone rang once more. Slide her finger on the screen to answer the green icon and placed it on the speaker.

"Lucas Martinez! I have called more than once! Where the heck are your parents have also been calling you! They asked if you arrived safely in Korea! So I had to make some calls to our workers to see where you were! They told me that you arrived at the condo but you went out clubbing! So explain to..." Said Carmen in a mad voice but the Woman Hung up on her. His Face went pal as a ghost as he lowered head. He stretched out his hand as he gave up and when the phone rang he jumped up.

"Don't pick up the call," He said as he tried to retrieve the phone but it was too late she had to answer.

"Lucas Martinez! You did not just hang up on me! AH, my stomach It hurts!" Said Carmen as his face change to more concern.

"Where do you live? I will send someone to take you to the hospital. Remove the handcuffs NOW!" said Lucas as the woman took off the handcuffs and took the phone out the woman's hands. He got up and began to dress as he made the call his men."

"Boss we have been looking for you all over Korea." said a man

"Send people to take Carmen to the Hospital. Also, can Someone come to resolve things at the condo? Oh and get her private room under a different name in the hospital." Said Lucas as he buttons up his shirt and hung up the phone as he slipped on to his dress pants. He went to the restroom to fix his hair and ran out the door as he tried to put on his shoes in the entrance. Ran out of the condo to have a car already waiting for him.

Carman Had gotten mad at him. That caused her stomach to hurt. She placed her hand on her tummy as she tried to text Lucas but remember she was wearing a tracking bracelet. She got on her fifteenth birthday. She twisted a gem that gave out her location, this gift was given to her by Lucas. In case she was ever in danger but never had to use it until now. As the signal was transmitted to Lucas's phone which. He was able to coordinate with its exact location. Where Carmen lived and diploid so men to pick her up. Thirteen men arrived at her apartment. One carried carmen out of the apartment will the rest surround her to protect her identity while the elevator had arrived. They step inside. Another elevator had also arrived a man holding a plastic bag. The man went to the door of the apartment that Carmen lived in as he opened her realized that she was not around but he saw her cell phone on the floor. 

~I don't know If I should upload Mondays and Fridays. please leave a comment I would answer as soon as possible.