Im your best friend

Sean P.O.V.

There was a heavy silence in the room. Felix sat on the opposite end of the couch from me. I glanced over at him to see him staring into his cup of coffee with a face that had disappointment written all over it. I ran my index finger over the newly scabbed-over cuts on my arms.

"You can't keep doing this to yourself, Sean." Felix broke the silence. "We all care about you so much. Your friends, your family, your fans.. and me.." I didn't know what to say. I felt so guilty for making my friend feel this way.

"..I'm sorry." I manage. It was almost like I was on autopilot at this point. I had become so accustomed to the feeling of having nothing more to say other than 'I'm sorry'. Felix looked over at me. I could feel his deep blue eyes staring daggers at me.

"Is that all you can ever say anymore?" I could hear the mix of anger and disappointment in his voice. He sounded as if he was about to explode into tears. He paused before speaking again. "Why do you do this..? What's wrong, Sean? I'm your best friend.. Please.. You can talk to me.." I replied with only silence as I stared into my lap.

"Fine.. It's obvious that you care about nobody's feelings except your own," he said as he stood up from the couch. "When your ready to talk..you know where I'll be," Felix made his way upstairs to the guest room he usually stayed in when visiting. I heard the door shut behind him.

Not long after that, I had dozed off on the couch. I woke up at about 3 in the morning. I quietly made my way up stairs. I hesitated for a minute before opening up the guest room to find Felix sleeping in a dark room, illuminated only by the flickering lights given off by the muted television. I slowly walked in, closing the door behind me. I walked up to the tv and turned it off. He always forgot to turn it off before falling asleep. I walked over to the bed that he was sleeping on. I lifted up the covers and slid under them, nuzzling myself into his bare chest.

He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, Sean."

"Goodnight, Felix."

(A/N: sorry this chapter was a bit late. I was shit out of ideas all last week and was having a hard time thinking of stuff to do for this chapter. Hence why it's so short. But in any case, thanks for your patience! And I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!)