Prologue : How it all Started

~ Take Me Home Tour, April 2013

My head hurt, and my limbs were burning with exhaustion. I felt sick to my stomach, and I had goose bumps running up and down my arms. I felt completely miserable. I could hear the deafening roar of the crowd back stage, and the thought of facing them was getting more and more daunting by the second.
"Five minutes till Showtime! " I heard someone shout .
I closed my eyes, trying hard to settle my stomach before we had to go out.
" Niall, are you ok mate? Your looking a bit ill..." It was Louis.
I opened my eyes to find the other four staring at me with concern written on their faces.
"Let's do this." I replied, my voice sounding weak even in my own ears.
It was time to go on stage. When our names were announced, I put on a brave smile and followed the guys onto the stage . I waved to the audience, fighting the urge to grab my head as my headache worsened. Nausea threatened to overcome me, and I swallowed thickly as the intro to our first song began to play. I tried to pull my focus into the song. God my head hurt..this sure was one helluva flu. My stomach lurched, and I found myself trying hard not to throw up in front of all these people. When my cue finally did come along, Zayn gave me a small thumbs up, and I tentatively began to sing. I couldn't do it. Before I knew it, I was hunched over and vomiting everything I had eaten in the last week. My head was throbbing. The music around me stopped, and distantly I could hear the sound of many people gasping and yelling my name. I fell to my knees as sickness overtook my body, and gave a small moan as I continued to heave. I felt strong hands on my shoulders,and a cool hand on my forehead.
" He's burning up .."
" Niall? "
"Nialler ? Mate can you hear me?"
"We have got to get him out of here.."
Their voices seemed to be growing fainter, and my vision was blurring at the edges.
" I don't...I feel.." I tried, but I found it was impossible to get the words out.
"Call 911!" I heard someone shout,and then there was no more.

Tbc! Hope you guys liked! More to come soon!
- DayDreamer236 :)