Inferno-Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The plane trip to London was very long and boring. Although I did fill the time by chatting with Ali. Turns out that he was 18 as well as Parker, Ronan was 19 and drake was 20. Liam was the oldest at 21. They had all met when the where younger and been together since.

“Lady and Gentlemen we are now 5 minutes until landing. I suggest you buckle up and sit tight.” Ronan spoke through the speaker.

I put on my belt and leaned forward eager to catch a glimpse of my favourite city on Earth.

Maybe you can’t meet a nice British guy and live happily ever after.

I smiled to myself at my stupid thoughts, I had always imagined myself leaving Australia and settling abroad and hopefully finding someone that would love me and cherish me till the end of time.

I was what people nowadays call a hopeless romantic.

I noticed the plane had gradually started flying lower and I looked outside expecting to see the towering buildings but no. All I saw where trees and grass. Once we landed I noticed a forest along the road as if it was concealing it.

Once the plane came to a stop I unbuckled myself, grabbed my bag and rushed down the stairs and out of the plane. Once I was 15 metres away from the stairs I dropped my bag and took a deep breath of the fresh air. Something that I had been lacking for the past 22 hours in the plane.

“Come on stop wasting time,” Drake said. I groaned and sighed.

Is he always a spoil sport?

“Come on!”

“Oh my god just shut up! You’re voice is giving me a migraine.” I groaned picking up my bag and walking past him.

“Wait screw that. It’s just your presence that annoys me,” I finished satisfied with my comment as I heard no remark come from Drake.

Parker, Ali and Liam were waiting at a garage located in the corner of the forest, invisible to the eye as it was covered with moss and plants and hidden by the trees. I made my way to them.

“So what now?” I asked.

“We go to headquarters,” Liam said opening a door for me to go through.

“Where’s that?” I asked again looking around in the dark.

Liam switched on the light and my gaze immediately landed on two black Jeep Wrangler’s causing me to groan.

“More driving?”

“You got that right?” he chuckled.

**

“Can I drive?”

“No.”

“Please!!!”

“I said no!” Drake yelled at me.

“Please! I’ll stop annoying you. I just need to drive.” I pleaded.

“Just let her drive Drake, it’s not like she’s going to steal it.” Ronan said.

“Fine.” Drake growled as he slowed down.

“Yay!” I squealed.

I got out of the car and waited patiently for Drake to get out. Once the seat was empty I jumped into the car and started driving. I rolled down my window and let the breeze into the car.

Soon after driving for an hour or so my stomach started growling. Ronan started laughing.

“Where about 5 kilometres from Birmingham so you can get something to eat there.”